Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppies...

Tags
puppies
23K views 113 replies 23 participants last post by  Firehazard 
#1 · (Edited)
#90 ·
The two cookies on the end are the lil girls.... both are lil go getters, one is more rambunctious in nature, the other just wants to be by you.

#93 ·
Thank ya, its a good litter.

Hahaha yeah, he's your type of dog; Rudy you just opened up some space too... :pup:

#96 · (Edited)
Yeah... you'll find something that triggers your fancy sooner or later... LOL we always do.

he'll be a great dog for sure.

#97 ·
Oh they have gotten so big and cute!!!! Badger is looking handsome as ever :) oh and "white head" is just too cute for words!

#98 ·
awww man I love the phantom of the opera pup. So cute!

#99 · (Edited)
HEY GPB bulldoggers!!! ............

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [462663] :: FITZWATER X DUTCHIE

$1500.00 each!

I also give a discount for veterans, servicemen/women, and discount for civilian emergency responders. (if its a gift for any of those mentioned I will honor the discount as well) PM me for further details.

Shots wormed ... 3months old and less than 6lbs EACH!! Still CUTE lil puppies as they approach 12wks. Easy to handle, easy to ship. Every pup is completely balanced upstairs and down very responsive and very personable. Hand raised in a small yard on acres with livestock and with my children interacting with them all the time neighbor kids too.

#106 ·
I have a female that can go out on pet quality contract, must be spayed or neutered at 5-6months I do this two ways.. 200.00 with signed contract agreement. or 500 and I reimburse the 200 to the vet nearest you when the dog is 6months. I will let a male go for this pet quality as well. Mind you my pet quality is some one elses "game dog". So they still come with a firehazard warning :)

#109 ·
Insane if I didn't have pets already that would be something I would get on .

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#110 ·
Man, what I wouldn't give to have a house and a yard! Stan, I've been in love with the black brindle since you first posted pictures. When I do get a place to call my own, I'll definitely be on your waiting list.

#113 ·
So I DO HAVE a couple of charity cases...

I have tanner who has a fleshy strawberry tumor and needs a home with someone who wants a real version of a DIBO style OFRN by authentication of being pure DIBO and the epitamy of a lightner style red dog. You can contact me PM if your interested. Im not sure if its genetic. I do know they dont have any genetic mental heart or productive organ faults weakness or undesired traits.

Hobo also is up he had a immune crash as a young pup got into a nest of HOBOs and they bit him in the eyelid and around his mouth. He bares the scares and need a life long friend who can put drops in his eyes every day and dont mind hes dead game attitude.

both raised with kids great thinkers and very sound. PM me if your interested. They will not be availabe long I have them up elsewhere but want someone from GPB to have a chance to get a real bulldog from 1930s. Both may have to be neutered. But Clouses founding bitch was riddled with cancer as are many a good dog foundation sire or dam.
So it would be on the opinion of your vet and yourself.

I have to many irons in the fire.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.