Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Proper Training in Metro Detroit Area
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Detroit Langston

Detroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moon
Detroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moonDetroit Langston reputation is over the moon
Smile Proper Training in Metro Detroit Area

Hello everyone/ especially those located in the Metro Detroit area,

As a new owner of a mixed bully, I want to create a more comfortable environment for my family. They have a negative impression of the breed & Langston already shows great so I alizarin among the people that have already met him. However, they remember my other dogs that didn't play any games after they matured.

This post is for information on finding recommended trainers in our area. I did not get him to fight or be aggressive. He is an extension of our family. If you could please give me any helpful information, it will be greatly appreciated. The Internet doesn't provide the personal testimony I hold in high regard when it comes to Langston.

Thank you
Detroit Langston is offline   Reply With Quote