Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - My results from ADBA Nationals 2013 and Photo's
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
BuckskinBeauty
Silver VIP Member

BuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninja
BuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninjaBuckskinBeauty reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaa View Post
Congratulations! I remember seeing you there. My dog got shut out on Sunday, but by then he was tired, and wanted to go home. Is there any chance we could get more of the 2013 ADBA Nationals 1st place winners or friends of winners to post pics of their dogs on this thread? Especially a lady who wore Navy blue and had a calf tattoo and a red male.
I'll go through my pics and try to post what I can also may cross post some other pics. I know Rudy said it was cool to post some of his.
BuckskinBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote