Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - My Puppy Bites Me - Why do puppies bite?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
Sarah~
Silver VIP Member

Sarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninja
Sarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninjaSarah~ reputation ninja
My roommate is a 5 year old in a 27 year old's body, I HAD Xena trained pretty well to not bite but he started playing really rough with her and she went right back to her old ways. I chewed him out big time after I saw him slapping her face to make her chomp her jaws at him, she has seizures and I told him before this not to mess with her head. He hasn't done it since and we are slowly re-teaching her.