Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - why do vets always say never to this?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
hell no they wont go
jessica

hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlyHalee0915 View Post
Dont feed them raw food... undercooked chicken is crazy to eat, Undercooked beef hello heartworms and or fecal worms... Cook it and they can at it but it does promote Begging.

Onyx loves raw steak plus i know plenty of people who feed their dogs raw and their dogs are as healthy as can be. I personally beleive no dog food brand is healthier then feeding dogs raw diet. besides stray dogs and wolves and coyotes eat raw meat all the time it isn't harmfull to animals it is natural for them and is what they would eat if they didn't have a home to live in. you should read what is in most dog foods it is sickening! everything syd said is correct. so far i have never had any health problems with onyx feeding him raw meat. besides dogs bodies are able to filter out all the bacteria from raw meat humans used to beable to handle raw meat but once we discovered fire everything was cooked so we lost the abitlity to filter out all the bacteria since we stopped eating meat raw. Anyway like i said before it is a hell of a lot more natural then feeding anykind of kibble!

You can take a break from life...but trust me...life wont take a break from you!!!

Last edited by hell no they wont go; 01-07-2009 at 06:43 PM.
hell no they wont go is offline   Reply With Quote