Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Diamond Naturals?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
JohnsDaddy
Silver VIP Member

JohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninja
JohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninjaJohnsDaddy reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain's Mom View Post
The ones that i have seen do. For the brand I use the grain free is also a different colored bag than the regular formula. Idk about the Acana and Orijen though.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::::COACH:::: View Post
Yes if the food is grain free they should say so on the bag
Thank you for the quick replys, I kept seeing "no corn no wheat no soy" on the diamond bags in the first store I went to but didn't see "grain free". So I almost opted for wellness CORE and then decided to head to tractor supply and after a 10-15 minute stare down I chose Tase of the Wild grain free salmon.
JohnsDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote