Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - slatmill plans
Thread: slatmill plans
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 01:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
welder
scratchin hard

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
welder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninja
welder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninjawelder reputation ninja
thanks surfer...lol that's what I ment by be prepared.....
they can be built by anyone...but like surfer said by the time you cuss and throw stuff and scrap more than you'd like to you can pickup a good used one or even a new 1....I've gotta friend in fla.that builds soma the best out there for a good price....so we kinda made a pact,for lack of a better word.lol
I wont step on his toes and he wont step on mine....he does it to feed his fam and dogs...I do it cause I enjoy it plus it helps my kids learn to dyi....no better way to respect what you have than to build it or earn it....

I wont advertise in public but if ya pm me I can give ya his number....he's got some nice dogs also!!!

but i'd be happy to help anyone out that I can....as I said the slats r the 1 thing u CANNOT cut corners on...if u just buy 1'' x 4'''s and think they'll work ...try it !call me when you cant get it square on the belts...

get 1'' x 6'''s and have them planed to 5/8'' x 3 5/8'' and gap them 1/8'' start square and if ya lucky you'll finish square....if not you'll have a belt full of holes and in the trash!!!

this ends todays lesson...lol and thanks again surfer....
I talk too much....
ps....unless you go to a hardwood store you're going to pay from 6-7 bucks a foot for the lumber.and you need clos e to 50' just a lil fyi....

Last edited by welder; 10-18-2013 at 01:55 AM.
welder is offline   Reply With Quote