Anyone heard of Mr. Pitbull? - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Fire4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone heard of Mr. Pitbull?

About to purchase a puppy and have done a lot of research looking for a decent breeder and looks like I might be going with Mr. Pitbull.com. Has anyone ever delt with him or heard good or bad things? I have called and talked to many breeders around the country and "Brock Berry" seems to def know what hes talking about and by far has the most impressive males and females ive seen. Only thing that concerns me is that hes only been breeding for a short time. I know hes a little expensive but ive always felt that you get what you pay for, and one look at the breeding tells me they will be some good pups! If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
Fire4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

jeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the rough
I dont wanna burst your bubble but hes not selling american pitbull terriers hes sellin a pitbull type dog known as an ambully and imo they dont look like very well bred ones to me.
is this the site you are talking about????
BLUE PITBULLS FOR SALE, PITBULL PUPPIES, RED NOSE PITBULLS, MI, CA, TX, FL
if so id do a little bit more searching and research. look around this site theres allot more knowledgeable people than me on this forum who can help as well. Good luck in getting your new dog and if you still want one of these dogs when your done doing some more on here then go for it welcome to the forum btw

ps. the fact that hes trying to pass these dogs off as american pitbull terriers is also a sign that he is not a good breeder and his prices are ridiculous 1500 was the cheapest i seen on his page. you should not be paying that for an ambully or any pitbull for that matter

Last edited by jeep lex; 02-12-2009 at 10:02 PM.
jeep lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

college_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the rough
ahaha WOW cant wait until you see what i found. I was looking at their site, and I found a big mistake on their part, they didnt cover the scam too well so it seems....check this out.

OK so they two seperate sections on the two SEPERATE bloodlines, or so they claim.
Here is the "gotti line pitbull"
Gotti Pitbulls | For Sale | Blue | Gottiline PITBULL, NY, TX, IL, GA, VA, MI, OH
under the pic, it says his name..."bandit"

Ok so now here is the "razors edge pitbulls"
MR. PITBULL RAZOR'S EDGE | RAZORS EDGE KENNELS | RAZOR EDGE PITBULLS

scroll down and little and what do you see? WHY ITS THE SAME DOG: Bandit

they didnt even take a diff picture, its literally the same picture of the same dog claiming to be a purebred of BOTH of the two "very different bloodlines that they offer",

on the first page, they explain how different the two bloodlines are, how they are "basically two different breeds to the trained eye"

lol
college_dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

MADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninja
MADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninjaMADBood reputation ninja
typical bully site...if that's the breed you want read up on "American Bullies" and the ABKC. Man, if these bully kennels spent as much effort in thier breeding practices as they do thier website.. they might have some decent dogs. They definately have the marketing thing down pat. I wouldn't deal with them but that's just me.
MADBood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

jeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the roughjeep lex is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4Life View Post
About to purchase a puppy and have done a lot of research looking for a decent breeder and looks like I might be going with Mr. Pitbull.com. Has anyone ever delt with him or heard good or bad things? I have called and talked to many breeders around the country and "Brock Berry" seems to def know what hes talking about and by far has the most impressive males and females ive seen. Only thing that concerns me is that hes only been breeding for a short time. I know hes a little expensive but ive always felt that you get what you pay for, and one look at the breeding tells me they will be some good pups! If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
i just looked thru the site and really advise against buying one of these dogs to be very honest. I have nothing against razors edge but this guy is glorifing the dog as the best pitbull ever and saying that the razors edge name has been tainted by jelousy of other dog breeders and owners because razors edge has acheived what everyon else couldnt????????? what did they acheive erasing gameness and turning there dogs into hippos???????
Old 02-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

1x Get well Marty!
Julie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the rough
No health testing (OFA, Pennhip) or titles (of any sort).
What makes them worth breeding?
Julie K
Julie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

I know hes selling the bully style dog, i actually like the look of the bully style as I have one now. Ive looked at many "Bully" sites and talked to many breeders however they all give that certain vibe of dishonesty. Im not saying im going to outright purchase one from him, I have all intentions of visiting the kennel and meeting him in person. I know pictures can be decieving which is why im going to make the trip. As far as the bloodline mix up, when i spoke with him over the phone he came right out and told me that was a mistake on the website before i even asked him about it. I really appreciate the feeback, still unsure of what im going to do though.

And he informed me of a health certificate from the vet as well as its first shots and deworming. They are also AKC and ABKC registered but i guess thats normal?

Last edited by Fire4Life; 02-12-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

2x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Dog of the Month
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep lex View Post
i just looked thru the site and really advise against buying one of these dogs to be very honest. I have nothing against razors edge but this guy is glorifing the dog as the best pitbull ever and saying that the razors edge name has been tainted by jelousy of other dog breeders and owners because razors edge has acheived what everyon else couldnt????????? what did they acheive erasing gameness and turning there dogs into hippos???????
lmao... sorry i couldnt help but luagh. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U BY TEH WAY.... the onl reason i luagh is cuz...

hippos are my favorite animals besides pitbulls lol
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

1x Get well Marty!
Julie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the roughJulie K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4Life View Post
I know hes selling the bully style dog, i actually like the look of the bully style as I have one now. Ive looked at many "Bully" sites and talked to many breeders however they all give that certain vibe of dishonesty. Im not saying im going to outright purchase one from him, I have all intentions of visiting the kennel and meeting him in person. I know pictures can be decieving which is why im going to make the trip. As far as the bloodline mix up, when i spoke with him over the phone he came right out and told me that was a mistake on the website before i even asked him about it. I really appreciate the feeback, still unsure of what im going to do though.

And he informed me of a health certificate from the vet as well as its first shots and deworming but i guess thats normal?
Sure it's normal, but please understand that breeders who truly care about producing better dogs spend a lot of money on health testing for specific genetic disorders which cannot be seen by the naked eye. Titles are to prove a dogs worth either in working or conformation events, and these are an investment in both time and money.

Even if you 'only want a pet', your chances at finding a healthy dog with a good temperament are better if you look for the above qualities in a breeder.

Julie K
Julie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pits Are For Chicks

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
If your looking for a bully and not a pitbull go for it but you can find better looking bullies for cheaper. I personally would find a breeder that knows what breed of dog they are breeding.

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
American_Pit13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)

I really do appreciate the feedback, i thought i was going to have to wait for days to get some help lol. I will def. keep all of your advice in mind and will be back for future help as well!

Thanks again!!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

college_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the roughcollege_dude is a jewel in the rough
or you could do what im doing, spend time instead of money....look at petfinder.com and search through all the dogs until you find one that you like and go save a life! itll cost you about 50-200 bucks and you are literally saving a dog from death. Not to mention you can pick what the dog looks like since there are thousands of them in shelters, so if your going for bully just search all the pitbulls for a little chubby baby with big feet and voila! Cant get much better than that if you ask me.
college_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by american_pit13 View Post
If your looking for a bully and not a pitbull go for it but you can find better looking bullies for cheaper. I personally would find a breeder that knows what breed of dog they are breeding.
you said it perfectly
Old 02-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
ptw

ptw will become famous soon enough
Dude if you want a good thick bully type go to hillcitypits.com. They just last week had some great looking tri color male pups for$600
ptw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

2x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Dog of the Month
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really niceLiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is just really nice
macho from hillcity is nice!
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement