Bully paw deformity answers - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2020, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mamabully is an unknown quantity at this point
Bully paw deformity answers

Our girl Lady had her first litter Feb.23, 11 pups 6 girls 5 boys but 4 boys passed 2 shortly after birth and the other 2 overnight. Our only surviving boy has a deformity with his paw. We haven't left home to see the vet due to this mess going on, oldest 2 kids have a heart disease so we're staying on the safe side. Anyways long story short, I can't find anything online such as articles, images etc and the breeder of the parents,( no bloodlines crossed) have papers for both with long background, has never seen anything like it. He's been breeding for years. Please help 🙏
Mamabully is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2020, 03:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Hello Mamabully and welcome to the forum.
We need pictures to even attempt to guess what might be wrong. Are you talking about knuckling over? Pictures need to be hosted online at sites like Google Pictures or Imgur and the pictures URL copied and pasted in your message box. If you need help let me know and I'll give you a step by step.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you! I went ahead and downloaded the app.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2020, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttar View Post
Hello Mamabully and welcome to the forum.
We need pictures to even attempt to guess what might be wrong. Are you talking about knuckling over? Pictures need to be hosted online at sites like Google Pictures or Imgur and the pictures URL copied and pasted in your message box. If you need help let me know and I'll give you a step by step.

Joe
Did I do it correctly

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2020, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
Yes Mamabully the pics are showing. To me it looks like the pad just didn't form correctly. Are all four the same? Wait and see what the vet has to say but if it is not bothering him it shouldn't be a problem. Like I said that is just an opinion but the vet will be able to tell you better.
Would love to see more pictures of the puppy, from what I could see it looks pretty cute.
Please let us know what the vet has to say as we can all learn and it may help someone in the future.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hello hello! Waiting on the vet to give us a call back. It's only that paw on the poor little guy. That's why I named him Toe-B. It looks like Mickey mouses hand
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement