American Bully Kennels - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dare to dance the tide

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Get well Marty!
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
Great links guys. I just read about a few of those kennels.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
yea, i'm that guy

6x Dog of the Month
cEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninja
cEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninjacEElint reputation ninja
Coda Nostra Bullyz produce some nice dogs.. seen them at several bully shows
Cosa Nostra Bullyz - Official Website
Old 01-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Gorilla Kennels produces very nice, clean, and correct bullies.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg

Last edited by pitbullmamanatl; 01-28-2011 at 02:48 AM.
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2011, 02:02 AM   #19 (permalink)

Deadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninja
Deadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninjaDeadbolt reputation ninja
Someone mentioned LGK earlier and was just posting a link for them...

Anyone familiar with this kennel?

LIONSGATE
Deadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
Fat-Dogs-R-Us

1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
I am partial... I love my Island Pride Bullies... formerly Big Island Pits. This kennel stopped being available to the public for going on 2.5 years or so ago now. I'm 100 percent satisfied with the way the dogs are bred honestly, and the consistency my dogs have is unparallel to almost any American Bully Breeder out there to date. I feel as though my breeder honestly selected to breed the best to the best. I'm sure everyone feels this way about their breeder of choice, but it takes a LOT to impress me. I've known the owner of the kennel since before i ever got my first bulldog period (neela).... I got to know him and his practices for almost 2.5 years before i chose to actually get a dog from him.

I've had the pleasure of chatting up Devin from Razors Nation. I am going to have to say Rocko is hands down my favorite "Bully". This dude really knows his stuff when it comes to the dogs.

Razors Nation Kennels_Males

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
Google that b*tches
Quote:
Originally Posted by william williamson View Post
2 things you see never followin A hearse,A wells fargo truck and A U-haul.
I love my Gator Mouth, Tiger Striped, Diamond Back, Scorpion Tail, Dragon Breath, Lizard Claw, Silver Back, Fat dogs.
Indigo Bully Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Bully Connection View Post
I am partial... I love my Island Pride Bullies... formerly Big Island Pits. This kennel stopped being available to the public for going on 2.5 years or so ago now. I'm 100 percent satisfied with the way the dogs are bred honestly, and the consistency my dogs have is unparallel to almost any American Bully Breeder out there to date. I feel as though my breeder honestly selected to breed the best to the best. I'm sure everyone feels this way about their breeder of choice, but it takes a LOT to impress me. I've known the owner of the kennel since before i ever got my first bulldog period (neela).... I got to know him and his practices for almost 2.5 years before i chose to actually get a dog from him.

I've had the pleasure of chatting up Devin from Razors Nation. I am going to have to say Rocko is hands down my favorite "Bully". This dude really knows his stuff when it comes to the dogs.

Razors Nation Kennels_Males
Ah, yes Devin and all his partners at Razor's Nation are very knowledgeable with one thing on their mind. The dogs. Great kennel and very nice, clean, and correct dogs. Thanks, Shana!

Old 02-01-2011, 03:12 PM   #22 (permalink)

Beedeezy10 is a splendid one to behold
Beedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to behold
Lone Star, Im here in Houston, and I've been looking for a great Kennel around this area. If you know any that you can refer me to? I keep running into hippos, and bad bred dogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Beedeezy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
yea, i'm that guy

6x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
Ah, yes Devin and all his partners at Razor's Nation are very knowledgeable with one thing on their mind. The dogs. Great kennel and very nice, clean, and correct dogs. Thanks, Shana!
Devin lives here in Bakersfield where i'm at.. i've met him a couple times because he was a friend of my cousins... Boss Tycoon was bred to my cousins Gummi Bear.. awesome litter
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Bully Enemy #1

LoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninja
LoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninjaLoudMouf reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by cEElint View Post
Devin lives here in Bakersfield where i'm at.. i've met him a couple times because he was a friend of my cousins... Boss Tycoon was bred to my cousins Gummi Bear.. awesome litter
Glad to see another Bako person on the APBT/BULLY forums trying to educate people!

Thank you to everyone mentioned Razors Nation, we appreciate the kind words. We do strive to continue to produce show quality dogs with alot of substance without sacrificing structure or movement.

Here are some kennels we believe is producing top quality American Bullies

Gorilla Kennels
Brazilian Blues
Semper Fi Bullies
Pratt's Pits (although his name should be changed)
Twisted Metal Kennels

-ABKC GRCH Bullseye R.E. Gotti
-ABKC GRCH Razors Nation Fiasco
-ABKC CH Serrato's Princess (Oldest ABKC CH Female)
-ABKC CH Razors Nation Honey Boom (No.2 Producing ABKC Female of All Time)
-ABKC CH Razors Nation Flex (3 Legs Towards GRCH Title)
-ABKC CH Razors Nation Zado (2 Legs Towards GRCH Title)
along with 5 other ABKC Champion American Bullies

LoudMouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #25 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
BullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninja
BullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninjaBullyTheKid reputation ninja
Who let this dude on the board!! I want answers!!! Lol

Gorilla Camp!!!! Sup Devin!
BullyTheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudMouf View Post
Glad to see another Bako person on the APBT/BULLY forums trying to educate people!

Thank you to everyone mentioned Razors Nation, we appreciate the kind words. We do strive to continue to produce show quality dogs with alot of substance without sacrificing structure or movement.

Here are some kennels we believe is producing top quality American Bullies

Gorilla Kennels
Brazilian Blues
Semper Fi Bullies
Pratt's Pits (although his name should be changed)
Twisted Metal Kennels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullyTheKid View Post
Who let this dude on the board!! I want answers!!! Lol

Gorilla Camp!!!! Sup Devin!

I don't know who let his Loud Mouf in here. There goes the neighborhood...

Old 02-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
Isn't Semper Fi Bullies a member here??

Thank you for this info, I do have to say Devin you have some gorgeous bullies
Old 02-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
GP's Dr. Phil

Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Mach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninjaMach0 reputation ninja
Shweeeeeeeeeet
Welcome
Mach0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by apbtmom76 View Post
Isn't Semper Fi Bullies a member here??

Thank you for this info, I do have to say Devin you have some gorgeous bullies
I think so but they don't post here.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
Thanks Lauren, was just wondering
Sponsored Links
Advertisement