American Bully Kennels - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
American Bully Kennels

For those of you who own this breed we seem to always have new comer's looking for good kennels breeding these dogs. If you don't mind sharing some links to some American Bully Kennels that are breeding to the highest standard of the breed and are doing well in the bully show world I would love to take a deeper look at some kennels. You can always let us know why you think they are respected kennels and what they do to represent a good name for the American Bully as a whole. I look forward to seeing some nice kennels.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
awesome post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Thanks Tye Tye ... Trying to help out my Bully Peeps to get this section going. I always love to see well bred American Bullies and Kennels who are breeding to very high standards all around. So this thread should give us something to look at and help the newbies at the same time who are wanting a well bred bully without getting ripped off or getting a bad example of the breed that they will end up unhappy with later on. So please share and give us your reasons as to why these kennels come highly recommended by yourself

Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
I am going to start now I don't own this breed I own game bred dogs. However I try to educate myself on both breeds. As we all know the American Bully originally sprung from the American Pit bull Terrier/American Staffordshire Terrier as time went on they evolved into their own what we now know as the American Bully Breed. I personally like this kennel I don't own anything from them and I can't give you a whole lot of information on them other than what I can see from looking at their dogs. I like how clean they are they are pretty large yet still functional conformation wise. It looks like this kennel does a lot of showing with their dogs as well and is representing them as bullies. Maybe some of you can shed more light on this kennel. But based on the many I have seen I am impressed by the overall functionality in conformation for such a large dog. The only thing I don't agree with is he did state he would eventually register these dogs with the ADBA there is no need for that unless the ADBA one day recognizes the American Bully as it's own breed which then I would have no issue with but my belief is all bully owner's and breeders should register their dogs with the ABKC. JMO

http://prattspits.homestead.com/
Old 12-23-2010, 11:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Black Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninja
Black Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninjaBlack Label Romo reputation ninja
http://semperfibullies.net/
http://platinumpits.com/home.html
pratts is awesome

Last edited by Sadie; 12-24-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Making these live links
Black Label Romo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

http://suarezbullskennels.com/

Last edited by Sadie; 12-23-2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Making it a live link
Black Label Romo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Lonestar is their a particular reason you vouch for these kennels what about them do you like? What are they doing differently to gain your approval of all the other bully breeder's out there?
Old 12-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

Semper-Fi and Suarez Bulls breed CH dogs...
Sempter-Fi does full health testing...
the dogs conform to the standard...and set the standard...
PlatinumPits is my friend and contributes wonders to the breed and the registry...
and I believe his dogs conform to the standard quite well...
Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Thank You
Old 12-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)

No Thank you!
thanks for makin those live links...and also for the great topics...ur on ur A game
thanks buddy
Old 12-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #11 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
No problem Buddy
Old 12-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #12 (permalink)

Here's another one I love...he doesn't just do the American Bully but also AmStaffs...and has superior dogs imo!!! Checkout Porkchop Express...aka Porky...I love him!!!

welcome to Ramos Kennels
Old 12-24-2010, 01:07 AM   #13 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Yeah some good looking dogs on that site
Old 12-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Novakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant future
Novakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant futureNovakkennels has a brilliant future
I don't know how to post a link but theres a kennel up here in Mi. called Lions gate kennels and they seem to have some pretty nice dogs xxl i think...
Novakkennels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Sampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninja
Sampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninjaSampsons Dad reputation ninja
Ty and Spanky of the Ramos Kennel link are glorious!
Proverbs 26:20
Sampsons Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement