Structure and Faults - Page 6 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #76 (permalink)
End-F0rum-Communism

2x Dog of the Month
SMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninja
SMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninja
I would show in xl, and not in classic.

You also arent stacking her properly, her hawk is not perpendicular with the tail. If you extend her back legs a bit more where her hawk is perpendicular with the tail, the front will straighten up. You're also stacking her at an angle.

If you look at my sig, you see how the tip of my dogs tail is lined up with the hawk of the dog. You see how her left paw looks westy, well thats because shes at an angle.

A good easy way to stack is, drop stack. Where you pick the dog up and land them on their paws. As soon as you do that extend the back a bit to your preference. As soon as you grab on of the dogs legs, they'll move, so you gotta get them from the belly, where the penis is at.

Second pic is gold, just extend the back, and youll be good.

Last edited by SMiGGs; 01-12-2012 at 12:06 AM.
SMiGGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #77 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
heres the link actually, for bullys there is a seperate structure and fault thread
https://www.gopitbull.com/bullies-101...re-faults.html
Old 01-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMiGGs View Post
I would show in xl, and not in classic.

You also arent stacking her properly, her hawk is not perpendicular with the tail.
XL i believe she needs to be 19" at withers he said she is 17".

Old 01-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #79 (permalink)

tribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninja
tribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninjatribulliez91 reputation ninja

there is her ped
tribulliez91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #80 (permalink)
End-F0rum-Communism

2x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbaby View Post
XL i believe she needs to be 19" at withers he said she is 17".
Then i would think the dog is not being stacked right, because it looks tall.
SMiGGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #81 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
She isn't stacked properly, but she does look tall so if you show her ask the judge or host to wicket her. Even for a classic dog she lacks bone and substance and definitely lacks angulation, but it could be the way she is stacked. I can't see the top half of her ped because it is way too small. She has some big boned dogs in her ped so I am wondering what the top half looks like to see if that is the reason she is lacking. I will tell you right now that most judges will probably think she is very "gamy." Those pics aren't very good, I've never put my hands on your dog, and this is just my opinion so take her to at least one show and see how she does... at the very least you will be able to ask a judge their opinion ya know? Oh, I am also going to move this to the structures and faults thread in Bullies 101.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:46 AM   #82 (permalink)

2x Dog of the Month
Pink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninja
Pink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninjaPink reputation ninja
I'd put her in Classic class. She is a little less "bully", but Classic class if for dogs with less overall body mass. I don't believe she'd do very well in any other class.

Good luck.

Last edited by Pink; 01-12-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #83 (permalink)

top half is ieps xman, blue of ruckus, razen kanes nala of iron edg on her sire is the first and then his parents her dam is soso lows shylow that dogs parents are a1 gkk romeo henri dam is princess henri
tribulliez91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:00 AM   #84 (permalink)

1x Devonte\'s harness fund
Rudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninja
Rudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninjaRudy4747 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribulliez91 View Post
she is like 68 lbs. n 17 in tall
She doesn't look that big at all. I would have guessed 45 pounds maybe 50.
Rudy4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #85 (permalink)

maybe she is just a late bloomer, I know luna didnt pop until after a year . You really dont have anything to lose going to the show and you will get alot better feed back then any of us can give you here. All we can see is pictures and if they arent great its hard to go by. Atleast if you show her you can get some advice from someone who can put there hands on her. I dont think people will laugh you out of the ring at all, alot of people in the bully community are really helpfull. Go in with an open mind and im sure they can teach you some tips in the ring. What show are you going to? { I should say pitbull people in general are very helpful lol, we received so many pointers and tips in the ADBA ring , even with bullys lol}
Old 01-12-2012, 02:05 AM   #86 (permalink)

2x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy4747 View Post
She doesn't look that big at all. I would have guessed 45 pounds maybe 50.
x2. My two are around 65lbs. Never would have guessed it.
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #87 (permalink)
Work them Pet Bulls!

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
She isn't stacked properly, but she does look tall so if you show her ask the judge or host to wicket her. Even for a classic dog she lacks bone and substance and definitely lacks angulation, but it could be the way she is stacked. I can't see the top half of her ped because it is way too small. She has some big boned dogs in her ped so I am wondering what the top half looks like to see if that is the reason she is lacking. I will tell you right now that most judges will probably think she is very "gamy." Those pics aren't very good, I've never put my hands on your dog, and this is just my opinion so take her to at least one show and see how she does... at the very least you will be able to ask a judge their opinion ya know? Oh, I am also going to move this to the structures and faults thread in Bullies 101.
This girl right here knows her ish so she can give you the best advice about the bully world and the ABKC. She is one of the members that helped me out when I was inquiring about my bitch She is very active in the show ring.....Man, I totally forgot about you Lauren Miss OCD bullyologist! She da bomb!

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #88 (permalink)

ChicoG is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you think?
ChicoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #89 (permalink)

Renzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninja
Renzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninja
Nooo longer relevant

Last edited by Renzen; 04-28-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Renzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:10 AM   #90 (permalink)

Rednoseboy239 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question land of giants

i just bought a land of giant pit bull puppy i was wondering how anyone ever heard of it?
Rednoseboy239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement