DAX line - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
The problem isnt just dax..... its the whole code the breed was built on. Mix breed, hang papers, lie, puppy peddle. Im not saying since the creation a few good ppl didnt amd dont have a few good dogs (and arent trying to fix the disgusting bs commonly thought of when am bullies are brought up) if you look at the dogs that are hyped(at a dax level) they're garbage. They arent around more than a couple years amd after a few generations its on to the next freak.
Just Tap Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #17 (permalink)

STiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninja
STiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninjaSTiLL WILL reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbaby View Post
Ya but you dont see marco call it "paco" line those dogs are razors edge that is where paco comes off. I used to LOVE marcos yard and the reason i paid what I did for crush was based on that paco lineage in his ped and the structure his parents and grandparents had, knowing i was getting the whole package .. The gotti crap marco added to me just ruined his yard, such a let down ... One of my biggest disappointments in this breed was watching that yard go to shit. people are so quick to chase names and pedigrees and seem to forget about structure and health ... There are some great breeders left fortunately although few and far between. I hope with everything these ped chasers get bored and move on to something new and allow the good breeders a chance to clean the breed up over the next few years.
It bothered me to see Marco start using Gotti in his yard as well....

For the most part, the males he keeps are still all pretty tightly bred back to Paco--->RE. He's gotten two really awesome males off Bruce Lee: Shi Fu & Tai Fon both are tightly bred Razor's Edge dogs. I'm glad to see the topside of his yard is predominantly RE and Paco based. The females he has now, unfortunately, are a mish mosh of crap now.

If I had to name a favorite male sired or grandsired by Paco, it would be Dante's Inferno of The Elite Syndicate. TO ME, when I think "Classic Am Bully" this is what I picture:

The only people more annoying than the breeders of exotic/trainwreck bullies, are the groupies of those "bloodlines." I just don't understand it. Oh well..
STiLL WILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #18 (permalink)

Corey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninja
Corey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninjaCorey209 reputation ninja
Send a message via Skype™ to Corey209
Can someone else join this group?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/269940833145006/
Corey209 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #19 (permalink)

OldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninja
OldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey209 View Post
I'm trying not to talk too much crap on DAX in the facebook post but this lady keeps arguing with me of how recognized he is in the ring...

Yeah , well isn't that a major portion of the growing problem right there? The fact that something like that gets any recognition in the conformation ring? Under *any* registry.

Really.WHAT conformation?
OldDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
silent memeber

Dynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninja
Dynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninjaDynasty reputation ninja
What surprises me the most is that ppl stand behind this "daxline" like its a religion I had a guy try to sell me a pup and his main focus point was that it was DAX grandson when he said that I couldnt get away fast enough .. Out in the northeast especially philadelphia / south jersey area they breed alot of exotics and I feel as if nobody out there is sticking to the classic am.bully its so horrible

"While I was driving yesterday , I seen some girl texting and driving . I was so disgusted that I pulled up next to her and threw my beer bottle at her"
Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
silent memeber

this is the guy that try to sell me the pups ONLY male and its a direct son of DAX (one of the thousands atleast)

"While I was driving yesterday , I seen some girl texting and driving . I was so disgusted that I pulled up next to her and threw my beer bottle at her"
Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post

this is the guy that try to sell me the pups ONLY male and its a direct son of DAX (one of the thousands atleast)
The guy on facebook expects $2000-2500 for his pups because they have DAX in the blood but they're mixed with 3 other blood lines...
Old 09-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #23 (permalink)

rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey209 View Post
I'm not the only person who thinks this line is a bunch of mutts right? For some reason everyone in Nor Cal loves them some beefy french bulldogs.
No French bulldog in dax maybe miagi but not dax, some bulldog fo sho tho.
rocthebully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthebully View Post
Not DAX itself, but if you compare the face structure and eyes to french bulldog's in some of his other offspring they're pretty much identical.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Bully Wrangler

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 2x Dog of the Month
Carriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninja
Carriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninja
What I hate seeing in any of the bully groups is the constant "direct son of ___" or "direct grandson of ___'. Who cares? It's good to study and understand your dog's pedigree but price tags are being set based on dogs generations back on a pedigree when we should be looking at accomplishments of the dam and sire and breeding done with direction, aim and purpose. Not because the bitch was in heat and you could use the cash.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Gottyline The Home Of DAX - YouTube

"Weighs 75 pounds, but I think he'd weigh a little bit more but we breed him so much."
Old 09-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
It bothered me to see Marco start using Gotti in his yard as well....

For the most part, the males he keeps are still all pretty tightly bred back to Paco--->RE. He's gotten two really awesome males off Bruce Lee: Shi Fu & Tai Fon both are tightly bred Razor's Edge dogs. I'm glad to see the topside of his yard is predominantly RE and Paco based. The females he has now, unfortunately, are a mish mosh of crap now.

If I had to name a favorite male sired or grandsired by Paco, it would be Dante's Inferno of The Elite Syndicate. TO ME, when I think "Classic Am Bully" this is what I picture:

The only people more annoying than the breeders of exotic/trainwreck bullies, are the groupies of those "bloodlines." I just don't understand it. Oh well..
That's far from a classic am bully, imo that's an extreme pocket.the kind nobody likes .I think its a nice looking dog but I like the standard class,and some pocket if its clean.
rocthebully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
That's far from a classic am bully, imo that's an extreme pocket.the kind nobody likes .I think its a nice looking dog but I like the standard class,and some pocket if its clean.
I disagree---when you tag "EXTREME" in the bully world, it usually means exotic. Dax would be an extreme pocket bully.

Here's a couple videos of Dante:

SUAREZ BULLS DANTE'S INFERNO - YouTube

Suarez Bulls Dante's Inferno 12 Months Old - YouTube

He is very much pocket...but has classic (aka no sway back) topline, nice tight non-splayed feet, very minimal easty-westy(if at all), and his front legs & bottom of his chest create a square box(as opposed to a rectangle like exot's) like classic bullies should.

If they want to clean up the "breeder" scene in the Am Bully world, it starts with disqualifying "exotics" in the show circuits once and for all. Maybe then, a standard could be established, ultimately leading to much healthier breeding programs.....but that's of course in a perfect world.

There is absolutely NO reason for "breeders" to be basing their practices on how well a stud can throw an EXTREME version of a physical disorder: dog dwarfism. That in itself is animal cruelty.
STiLL WILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:

And *you* know this exactly HOW?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:

There is NO such thing as a " classic AmBully" , the breed hasn't been in existence long enough , nor has a specific standard been adhered to long enough for there to be such a thing.

And a goodly portion of 'em , pocket or otherwise amount to a canine excuse for retroactive abortion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement