Everything started almost 2 months ago when I started walking with Piccolo. At the beginning he was pulling a lot, now he still pulls but with a little correction he stops.
Well about 3 weeks ago, he want to run, so I said... why not? lets run! Well since we started walking and running I have experienced all these side effects:
1. We have known a bunch of kids (actually the kids know Piccolo and they don't care about me
2. Since we started to run, my conditioning has improved!!
I think now I can run half park without taking a break!!
3. I feel like I have lost some weight, at least my jeans feel more loose
4. We have met a couple of neighbors
5. Also Piccolo sex appeal is awesome! every girl that sees him wants to pet him
6. Since Piccolo is tired, he does not do any mess at home!
7. When he is tired. We to teach him rules, like when the front door is open he does not run outside, he waits until we allow him to go out
8. And finally, Piccolo sleeps all night long!
So as you can see, just positive side effects!!