Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums (https://www.gopitbull.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.gopitbull.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BEUTIFUL BULLY MOVED IN NEXT DOOR!! (https://www.gopitbull.com/showthread.php?t=12247)

hell no they wont go 03-25-2009 08:22 PM

BEUTIFUL BULLY MOVED IN NEXT DOOR!!
 
well so sad i cant find my camera my bro toled me if i found my memory card (in my camera) he could show me a trick where i can just slide it in a slot in my laptop and upload picks that way...well they have a very tiny rednose female and i just saw their american bully he is tall for an american bully i think thats a good thing he is a little taller then an apbt would be id say about by 7 or 8 inches taller. his coat is dark grey definatly a blue tint he is a pretty sturdy fella his face is well defined not sloppy like most american bullies are its mostly tight to his face like an apbt but this guy was bulky but had some muscle def no where near as much muscle as an apbt should have but noticable. the sad thing is the owner says it is a pitbull i said you mean an apbt or an am bully i also told him i had a strong hunch his dog was a bully he said neither its a pitbull (i did not use slang for the breeds in the convo). i told him there was no such thing as a pitbull that it is a slang term that represents 20 plus breeds of dogs. he said no its a type of pitbull like staffy bull, american pitbull, american red nose pitbull, he claimed his was an american blue nose pitbull. he said the ones with black noses are the american pitbull terriers. :flush: i explained to him an american bully i told him the main bully breeders but then explained to him american bully breeders tend to breed american bullies that look very different from other bully breeders and it would be a hard time to find a kennel that would breed an american bully that looked as impressive as his. normally i would have been a beotch but his bully was just so gorgeouse no way it was an apbt it had a bully build for sure but also an athletic looking body like i said not even close to having a body as athletic as an apbt but a very athletic body compared to most american bully breeders. the other thing is he is not snipped yet so i am wondering if they breed the red one and jim...:(

alphamum82 03-25-2009 08:29 PM

Good thing you tried to educate him. Hopefully you can get pics!

vdubbinya 03-25-2009 08:35 PM

not all bullys are hogs.

hell no they wont go 03-25-2009 08:47 PM

lol i never knew a hog could upstage a bully in appearance i personally think they are ugly nasty looking creatrues!

pitbullgirl22 03-25-2009 09:14 PM

:rofl: LMAO!

hell no they wont go 03-25-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdubbinya (Post 129499)
not all bullys are hogs.





srry for the sarcasm hope u didnt take it the wrong way i agree not all bullies are hogs so to speak. i have seen great looking bullies but i have seen way more short piggy looking english bulldogs of bullies!! almost every bully i see looks like it couldnt run more then a few feet without tiring out. its sad that is why i hold more respect to the better bred bullies.

Rock Creek Kennels 03-25-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell no they wont go (Post 129486)
he is tall for an american bully i think thats a good thing he is a little taller then an apbt would be id say about by 7 or 8 inches taller.


I think you may have seen a giraffe!! j/k 7-8 inches is ALOT in dog height.


Quote:

i told him there was no such thing as a pitbull that it is a slang term that represents 20 plus breeds of dogs.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this, but I consider the apbt a breed. It has been around for well over 100 years now.




Quote:

he said the ones with black noses are the american pitbull terriers. :flush:

I would have said, "Yes, they are. As well as the ones red or blue noses"

hell no they wont go 03-25-2009 10:27 PM

yes americasn pitbull terrier is a breed that is obviouse i mean it is my favorite breed. but the term pitbull itself is not a breed it is a category of 20 plus ully looking breeds that half the genreal public for some sad reason can not tell apart they usually think breeds like bull mastiffs, staffies, different breeds of bulldog, boxers, and so on are all one breed and that would be the american pitbull terrier all of these breeds get called a pitbull from time to time since most people do not know the correct breed name so that is the explanation of why pitbull represents a group of dogs and american pitbull terrier represents a single specific breed.


yeah i should have said something along the lines of what your last sentance was but it always seems like you think of the really good stuff to say after the fact...


i have seen some bullies about that tall before does that indicate a a breed mixed in with the bully that normally would not be? if so i like it better it makes the american bully look a lot healthier and more capable of actual exercise.

Rock Creek Kennels 03-25-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell no they wont go (Post 129558)
yes americasn pitbull terrier is a breed that is obviouse i mean it is my favorite breed. but the term pitbull itself is not a breed it is a category of 20 plus ully looking breeds that half the genreal public for some sad reason can not tell apart they usually think breeds like bull mastiffs, staffies, different breeds of bulldog, boxers, and so on are all one breed and that would be the american pitbull terrier all of these breeds get called a pitbull from time to time since most people do not know the correct breed name so that is the explanation of why pitbull represents a group of dogs and american pitbull terrier represents a single specific breed.


yeah i should have said something along the lines of what your last sentance was but it always seems like you think of the really good stuff to say after the fact...


i have seen some bullies about that tall before does that indicate a a breed mixed in with the bully that normally would not be? if so i like it better it makes the american bully look a lot healthier and more capable of actual exercise.

Ok, I see what youre saying now. Might have American Bulldog mixed instead of English. We have an AB/PB mix rescue right now and he's pretty tall and athletic.

vdubbinya 03-26-2009 01:40 AM

i wasnt bein rude, just sayin. imo the best lookin bullies, are true amstaff/apbt. bigger, muscular, athletic, not HUGE. NOW, i do like bullies that are proportioned. the short, wide ones, like neelas. b-e-a-utiful. but they have to be proportioned!!!!

dan'sgrizz 03-26-2009 01:49 AM

No such thing as a pit bull? I suppose calling your dog a pit bull dog, bull dog, pit..... Are all wrong too?

porter314 03-26-2009 03:29 AM

my pup is bully and registered apbt ukc dad was more bully than mom but both tall enough to look very good and both moved well and were put together very well but ithink bullys look good when they arent low riders

jeep lex 03-26-2009 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porter314 (Post 129639)
my pup is bully and registered apbt ukc dad was more bully than mom but both tall enough to look very good and both moved well and were put together very well but ithink bullys look good when they arent low riders

yea i tried to make that point in the bully show thread, i dont understand y bully owners desire hog looking dogs when the real champions are the tall correct dominating looking bullies not short fat ones that look like they cant wait for dinner then death!

Bleu Clair 03-26-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeep lex (Post 129648)
yea i tried to make that point in the bully show thread, i dont understand y bully owners desire hog looking dogs when the real champions are the tall correct dominating looking bullies not short fat ones that look like they cant wait for dinner then death!

Good point. It makes no sense to me why people want bullies that are not only unhealthy looking, but unhealthy in general. I've seen a lot of talk of bullies where some owners and breeders say the dogs they own or breed are freaks like it's a good thing. Producing and promoting freaks is a quick way of destroying a breed and what's sad is that this is a breed that's barely gotten off the ground. While, sadly, there are many bullies out there that are disproportionate and unhealthy, there are a lot of good looking bullies on this forum and not every bully looks like a hog. Hopefully, some day soon, this fad of promoting these freaks, as they put it, will fade.

thaim 03-26-2009 08:49 AM

i have an ambully... check him out in my album.. he's not an apbt thats for sure. hes too tall. i just measured him and he stands at 23" at his shoulders at 10 months... and wieghs about 75 #'s.. i actually don't really know if he is apbt or ambully LOL


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull