The Wild Child & The Little Terror!! (Extremely Pic Heavy!) - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

           
   

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > General Pitbull Forums > General Discussion



GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Posts: 32

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac


There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2006, 01:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
*Luke & Jesse*
 
bullybabe's Avatar
 

1x Dog of the Month
bullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moon
bullybabe reputation is over the moon
awwww!!! I love these two!!!... Luke is also not allowed out by himself... he jumps the 4 ft fence..so I ahve to put him in the pool area is where there is a 6 ft fence..he hasn't tried to jump that one...thank goodness!
__________________

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat
of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown
bullybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-25-2006, 01:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
 
TashasLegend's Avatar
 

TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullybabe
awwww!!! I love these two!!!... Luke is also not allowed out by himself... he jumps the 4 ft fence..so I ahve to put him in the pool area is where there is a 6 ft fence..he hasn't tried to jump that one...thank goodness!
Thanks...Yeah APBT's are excellent escape artists! lol..I've come to realize this after my dad's 90lb+ APBT Bruno jumped a 7 ft fence w/ no problem!:eek:
*His eyes are actually light green*

Legend jumped over the fence once b/c he heard me pull up in the front of the house and heard me talking on my cell phone. Next thing I know he comes hallin' ass down the other side of the fence and barreling toward me w/ bully smile on his face! I'm like WTF??!! LOL. No More Outside for you Legend unsupervised not even for a second! lol...I know he won't go anywhere but still scared me!
__________________
R.I.P Tasha 2/99-9/08 Legend misses u!
TashasLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
 

DntBh8n is an unknown quantity at this point
Tasha, you have 2 beautiful pits. congrats
DntBh8n is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 11-25-2006, 02:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
*Luke & Jesse*
 
bullybabe's Avatar
 

1x Dog of the Month
bullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moon
bullybabe reputation is over the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashasLegend
Thanks...Yeah APBT's are excellent escape artists! lol..I've come to realize this after my dad's 90lb+ APBT Bruno jumped a 7 ft fence w/ no problem!:eek:
*His eyes are actually light green*

Legend jumped over the fence once b/c he heard me pull up in the front of the house and heard me talking on my cell phone. Next thing I know he comes hallin' ass down the other side of the fence and barreling toward me w/ bully smile on his face! I'm like WTF??!! LOL. No More Outside for you Legend unsupervised not even for a second! lol...I know he won't go anywhere but still scared me!

LOL....Mommy your home!!!! LMAO... Another reason he goes in the pool area is becasue I don't trust anyone in my neighborhood..... I am too afarid of me leaving him out there and then he would be gone!!! I couldn't imagine what I would do...probbaly be in jail..lol. So whether it's 2am 4am or whatever I stay out there with him the whole time!
__________________

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat
of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown
bullybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
 
TashasLegend's Avatar
 

TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullybabe
LOL....Mommy your home!!!! LMAO... Another reason he goes in the pool area is becasue I don't trust anyone in my neighborhood..... I am too afarid of me leaving him out there and then he would be gone!!! I couldn't imagine what I would do...probbaly be in jail..lol. So whether it's 2am 4am or whatever I stay out there with him the whole time!
LOL....Yeah I totally understand! I moved to a new house in June. And the people around here creep me out. I've had a couple of people tell me they would take Legend to my face. And a couple just ask to many questions about him and where I live! I'm like thats none of your business! Just very strange people. I can't wait to my lease is up here I'm outta here. I'll have my stuff packed and sitting at the front door! lol
__________________
R.I.P Tasha 2/99-9/08 Legend misses u!
TashasLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
*Luke & Jesse*
 
bullybabe's Avatar
 

1x Dog of the Month
bullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moonbullybabe reputation is over the moon
bullybabe reputation is over the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashasLegend
LOL....Yeah I totally understand! I moved to a new house in June. And the people around here creep me out. I've had a couple of people tell me they would take Legend to my face. And a couple just ask to many questions about him and where I live! I'm like thats none of your business! Just very strange people. I can't wait to my lease is up here I'm outta here. I'll have my stuff packed and sitting at the front door! lol
No one really talks let just point and stare and then I am like lets go Luke time to go inside!!!
__________________

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat
of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown
bullybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
 
OldFortKennels's Avatar
 
Bow Hunter Champion!
OldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninja
OldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninjaOldFortKennels reputation ninja
Great pics. looks like the gang was having fun
__________________

"Life is like a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends on what you are made of."


But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever. John Adams
OldFortKennels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 04:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
 
Judy's Avatar
 

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive
Judy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of lightJudy is a glorious beacon of light
Great pics! Looks like they had a fun day!!
Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
 

napsndreds is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats wassup. I wish my dog would stay in his cage like that. He has cage anxiety. Your dog reminds me of my dog. Looks exactly like yours. Jumps high like yours. I still need to find somewhere to put up a spring pole. How much does legend weigh and how old is the other dog?
napsndreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
 

napsndreds is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashasLegend
Thanks...Yeah APBT's are excellent escape artists! lol..I've come to realize this after my dad's 90lb+ APBT Bruno jumped a 7 ft fence w/ no problem!:eek:
*His eyes are actually light green*

Legend jumped over the fence once b/c he heard me pull up in the front of the house and heard me talking on my cell phone. Next thing I know he comes hallin' ass down the other side of the fence and barreling toward me w/ bully smile on his face! I'm like WTF??!! LOL. No More Outside for you Legend unsupervised not even for a second! lol...I know he won't go anywhere but still scared me!
haha yeah chavez had the 32" cage at first. I would leave the house and put him in the cage. When i came home he was out the cage. Some how he found a way to use his tongue and move the latch from the inside. the crazy thing is the cage has two doors to it. Each door has two latches. A bottom and top. He would open the bottom latch and force his body thru the cage with the door only half open at the bottom. He'd have scrapes all over his belly. I bought him the 48" cage. He escaped again. Till i got smart and started to tie the latches when I leave. But when I came back home he'd pee and shit in the cage. I felt bad after that. I jus left him in the cage for like 15 min periods for him to get used to it. He never did. I leave him out now. The good thing is he either sleeps until I come back home or he lays by the window and waits for me to pull up in the drive way. Hes cool though
napsndreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 05:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
 
TashasLegend's Avatar
 

TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsndreds
Thats wassup. I wish my dog would stay in his cage like that. He has cage anxiety. Your dog reminds me of my dog. Looks exactly like yours. Jumps high like yours. I still need to find somewhere to put up a spring pole. How much does legend weigh and how old is the other dog?
Legend and Chavez do look alike! It took me a LONG time to get Legend to stay quiet and calm in his crate! Now if I go and stay at my dad's he refuses to lay down and sleep anywhere else but in his crate! And if I dont bring the crate he stares at me all night w/ his nose right in my face. lol. Legend used to have really bad seperation anxiety. I just w/ in the last couple of weeks got him out of screaming,crying,peeing at the front door, acting like a maniac, not letting me leave, bolting out to the car and sitting like he's going somewhere, chewing stuff up, ripping holes in my carpet, etc! I leave him out of his crate now I can come home and my house just the way I left it! lol
__________________
R.I.P Tasha 2/99-9/08 Legend misses u!
TashasLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 05:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
 
TashasLegend's Avatar
 

TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsndreds
haha yeah chavez had the 32" cage at first. I would leave the house and put him in the cage. When i came home he was out the cage. Some how he found a way to use his tongue and move the latch from the inside. the crazy thing is the cage has two doors to it. Each door has two latches. A bottom and top. He would open the bottom latch and force his body thru the cage with the door only half open at the bottom. He'd have scrapes all over his belly. I bought him the 48" cage. He escaped again. Till i got smart and started to tie the latches when I leave. But when I came back home he'd pee and shit in the cage. I felt bad after that. I jus left him in the cage for like 15 min periods for him to get used to it. He never did. I leave him out now. The good thing is he either sleeps until I come back home or he lays by the window and waits for me to pull up in the drive way. Hes cool though
Gemyni is 14.5 weeks old. I think she's going to be tall and leggy like Legend. Legend the last time I checked he was 83lbs. He has a vet appt. soon so I'll know exactly what he weighs now..... Legend knows how to escape from his crate too. Thats another reason why I just leave it open and he goes in during the day and plays.
__________________
R.I.P Tasha 2/99-9/08 Legend misses u!
TashasLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
 

APBTenthusiast is an unknown quantity at this point
Great Pics!!!

I like Legend, but I am a HUGE fan of Gemini!!!
APBTenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Windbag Extrodinaire.
 
ericschevy's Avatar
 

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Dog of the Month
ericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond repute
ericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond reputeericschevy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by APBTenthusiast
Great Pics!!!

I like Legend, but I am a HUGE fan of Gemini!!!
Gotta love them ears, they look like what Rocky's ears are doing, falling forward!
__________________
"I will take what I am handed, whether it is damned or if it's good."
ericschevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
 
TashasLegend's Avatar
 

TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
TashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud ofTashasLegend has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericschevy
Gotta love them ears, they look like what Rocky's ears are doing, falling forward!
Thanks! They have always been foward but they are really falling forward now! It almost makes her look like a little girl w/ two different colored eyes and bangs! lol. I'm hoping they dont start standing up though! lol.
__________________
R.I.P Tasha 2/99-9/08 Legend misses u!
TashasLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
child, extremely, heavy, pic, terror, wild



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull