Originally Posted by marcat92
wat are u guys talking about i feed my dogs ppl food for almost 11 years now and none of them got sick or ill in any way shape or form and i dont FEED it to them plain i mix it in there food there was this one time i went out for halloween and my old pup ate ALL of my chocolate PLUS candys and he ate 6 big chocolate bars and 8 little one plus the candy on top and NEVER puked nor crapped any thing out and his poops were still hard. so people food dont hurt them lol and i take them to the vet twice a month to check them out and they all say that she and he are perfectly healthy and we asked about ppl food and they said its ok to mix in the food but NOT a lot and he said everyday they can eat some....and my dogs wont eat UNless theres ppl foood in it.
Yeah I had a dog that ate a lot of ppl food when we were kids - because we fed him under the table when our Mom wasn't looking.
Thank goodness your dog was ok after the chocolate episode.