Playing tug war... - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

           
   

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > General Pitbull Forums > General Discussion



GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Posts: 17

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac


There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)
 

gxkon has much to be proud of
gxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud ofgxkon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziNate View Post
I think you are fine. Just dont let it get out of hand. When you stop playing tug, he also should stop. You control tug o war not him.
i must of got lost on that one
gxkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
H224thGenSedan's Avatar
 

H224thGenSedan is an unknown quantity at this point
My girl gets real vocal when playing tug. The harder I pull the louder she gets but she knows when its time to stop. Usually (90%) of the time, I just have to snap my fingers or make a hissing sound and she quits. The other 10% either takes a few snaps or tap to her neck.
H224thGenSedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
playing, tug, war



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull