Atomic Dogg Magazine - Page 10 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

           
   

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > General Pitbull Forums > General Discussion



GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Posts: 264

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac


There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #136 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
i have no more time. but believe me this has been fun and quite helpful.

wanna see me? wanna peep my new pups? i'm probably in your friends box.

www.myspace.com/groomingsensations

i've worked with handlers at dog shows for years. i know lots more about dogs in general than you could learn from any text book. there are few in the country, or the world who have my skill level with a pair of shears and a dog. i love dogs and have worked with them since you were a twinkle in your father's eye. there is alot more to me and my work than that, so know i can't thank you enough for everything you have done here. your hate has inspired me to take something to a level you ignorant ass can't comprehend.



wanna see james who hasn't done shit, or is isn't doing shit? you wanna talk to him personally? why don't you just use the email address on his website?

http://www.myspace.com/konkreteonline



as for my dead dogs petagree, go fuck yourself! i still haven't even looked at the paw print the vet gave me after i scrapped his dead body of the pavement. asshole..




holla at you..
__________________
:cheers:

Last edited by Mr. Bleezy; 05-22-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #137 (permalink)
Pits Are For Chicks
 
American_Pit13's Avatar
 

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith1
yea i agree with you but i wouldn't call them American bullies they are just shitty dogs "breeding wise" as a loving pet sure they might be great but i can get a loving pet from the pound for 100 instead of paying 2,000
I typed to fast. I was saying I wouldn't consider them American bully lol not that I would.
__________________

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook


God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
American_Pit13 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #138 (permalink)
Courage
 
buzhunter's Avatar
 

buzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninja
buzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninjabuzhunter reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bleezy
there are few in the country, or the world who have my skill level with a pair of shears and a dog.
You're not the only moron that crops their dogs ears with scissors, jackass.
__________________
"We act as though there are different types because we can't really admit that what we like doesn't adhere to the breed ideal." - Bahamutt99
buzhunter is offline  
 
Old 05-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #139 (permalink)
 
bluefamily's Avatar
 

bluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninja
bluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninja
Missed something...

Somehow with all the hot tempers flaring, I missed something. When did it become appropriate to challenge a differing opinion with vulgarity? When did the person whose opinion is challenged decide respect of others went out the window? When did slandering human family members become appropriate? THE REASON BSL GETS SO FAR IS BECAUSE WE ARE A DEVIDED GROUP. Now granted some of us need a lot of education about the history and origins of our beloved breed and the subsequent derivations of the original APBT, but if we can't appreciate some one else's perspective- however wrong we may think it- and immediately jump to foul epithets and slurs unworthy of the regal breed we own then we are our own worst enemy.

Now whomever wants to sling foulness my way-go ahead, but I know when to honor and respect those more educated than I in this arena, Cane, Buz Marty, Eric, Reddog.. You all have spent a lot of patience suffering through my novice mistakes and I appreciate that.
Perhaps Bleezy came from a different upbringing in this "bulldog" world of ours. Shouldn't his viewpoint be understood to be challenging in the first place? Just by owning these dogs in some areas, we as a group are challenging society. We just turn our wrath on the lawmakers who have no clue and think they know better than we, how to run our own lives.
Somehow I think I missed something along the way...
__________________
APBT or AMBULLY the BSL doesn't discriminate. HSUS kills both.

If it has teeth it will bite and if it has hooves it will kick
bluefamily is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #140 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzhunter
You're not the only moron that crops their dogs ears with scissors, jackass.
follow the link genius.. i've scissored show dogs for some of the biggest akc handlers in the country.
__________________
:cheers:

Last edited by Mr. Bleezy; 05-22-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #141 (permalink)
jessica
 
hell no they wont go's Avatar
 

hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
ouch with sissors straight from home?! ummm why would any one do that? the vets PROFESSIONALLY crop ears for a GOOD reason!

in ct its illegal to crop ears out of your own home if your caught doing it no matter how well you THINK you do its concidered animal abuse and you have to go to court. if its done by a vet then that is a completely different story.
__________________
Originally Posted by Shes Got Heart
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in groups... they know more stupid people.

You can take a break from life...but trust me...life wont take a break from you!!!

hell no they wont go is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #142 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell no they wont go
ouch with sissors straight from home?! ummm why would any one do that? the vets PROFESSIONALLY crop ears for a GOOD reason!

in ct its illegal to crop ears out of your own home if your caught doing it no matter how well you THINK you do its concidered animal abuse and you have to go to court. if its done by a vet then that is a completely different story.
I DON"T EVEN CROP MY DOGS EARS!!
__________________
:cheers:
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #143 (permalink)
jessica
 
hell no they wont go's Avatar
 

hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
just to make something clear because even after all this it still seems some people think an american bully and apbt are still the same.

an american bully is an american bully and is clearly built different from the original american pitbull terrier and a lot heavier!

an american pitbull terrier is a lot slimmer and weighs a lot less and they do not have heads as big as an american bully would. there is a distinct difference and fromlooking at those pics of pitfalls dogs i say they have poorly bred american bullies.


in my eyes an american pitbull terrier that wieghs over about 75 pounds is an over wieght pitbull. i know some pits may reach the 70's but think that also has to do with proportion and muscle mass.
__________________
Originally Posted by Shes Got Heart
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in groups... they know more stupid people.

You can take a break from life...but trust me...life wont take a break from you!!!

hell no they wont go is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #144 (permalink)
Pits Are For Chicks
 
American_Pit13's Avatar
 

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell no they wont go
ouch with sissors straight from home?! ummm why would any one do that? the vets PROFESSIONALLY crop ears for a GOOD reason!

in ct its illegal to crop ears out of your own home if your caught doing it no matter how well you THINK you do its concidered animal abuse and you have to go to court. if its done by a vet then that is a completely different story.
He doesn't crop ears lol he is a groomer.


Bleezy I know you groom and do a great job of it I have seen the dogs you have done, However you are very misinformed about what and APBT is and should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefamily
Somehow with all the hot tempers flaring, I missed something. When did it become appropriate to challenge a differing opinion with vulgarity? When did the person whose opinion is challenged decide respect of others went out the window?

When it comes to puppy mills like Pitfall and Mugelstons ect ect... You will hear nothing but rudeness. It is not that they just have dogs we don't like the look of.
It is the simple fact that they are destroying this breed from the inside. They are just as bad as BSL supporters and I will show them no respect or anyone that supports them. Hot tempers will flare when it comes to puppy mills.

I will give 100% rudeness when it comes to "kennels" like these.

If it was someone who was just breeding for the without reason
or breeding under age
Or breeding dogs with faults
you can talk with them and educate them.

But when you have people who care nothing about this breed except for how to make puppies to make money I see no reason they need respect if they will not listen and learn.

I know for a fact of a few people on this forum that are "breeders" or have bred their dog that not everyone would be 100% in approval of their breeding however no one is making rude attacks to them because they continue to stay here TO LEARN and we continue to offer them help. They are not peddling puppies and they post on more than just about breeding or starting a kennel. They contribute to being part of the family of the forum. Those people deserve respect and a chance to learn from a group of people who combined have a very extensive knowledge of this breed.

A signature asking how to post puppy sales and the breeding of a "rescue" is going to immediately send up a red flag.
__________________

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook


God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Last edited by American_Pit13; 05-22-2008 at 08:21 PM.
American_Pit13 is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #145 (permalink)
Inactive Member!
 
PullDawgPits's Avatar
 

2x Dog of the Month
PullDawgPits is a jewel in the roughPullDawgPits is a jewel in the roughPullDawgPits is a jewel in the rough
Mr. Bleezy, if you are as involved in the AKC etc as you claim, then you of all people should understand breed standards. The fact that these people are breeding dogs that are obviously not standard and calling them APBT is the problem here. The APBT is at a cross roads right now and true fanciers are fighting hard to keep the breed alive and well, as well as fighting for their right to own one.

My guess is that if someone started breeding poodles with overdone heads and sway backs, toed out etc. that poodle fanciers would be up in arms.

I understand that you loved your dog, that you feel the need to defend where he came from but the truth is that Pitfall Kennels are NOT breeding APBT.


Stephanie
PullDawgPits is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 10:07 PM   #146 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullDawgPits
Mr. Bleezy, if you are as involved in the AKC etc as you claim, then you of all people should understand breed standards. The fact that these people are breeding dogs that are obviously not standard and calling them APBT is the problem here. The APBT is at a cross roads right now and true fanciers are fighting hard to keep the breed alive and well, as well as fighting for their right to own one.

My guess is that if someone started breeding poodles with overdone heads and sway backs, toed out etc. that poodle fanciers would be up in arms.

I understand that you loved your dog, that you feel the need to defend where he came from but the truth is that Pitfall Kennels are NOT breeding APBT.


Stephanie

oh yeah! you should have seen when this handler i know showed a black and white standard! the judge got so mad she said i can't believe she brought that mutant in here! lol the lady still can't win with that judge after that. the same thing happens on blue poodles with some judges for the same reason you guys hate blue pits. i loved the term mutant! i never said everything you guys are saying is false. you have been putting words in my mouth the whole time. ask pheonix we have been laughing about it in pms for sec now. okay you guys don't think i know my stuff i am going to prove it to you once and for all. give me sec before you start bashing me, putting words in my mouth, and highlighting fragments of what i am saying. you guys really need to read more than just what you want to here. to prove my point i am about to go outside myself here and give one you a complement before i take the time to explain to you all everything you could just read throughout the history of this forum and most commonly www.riospitbull.com

this here is perfect example of "conditioned," "real" "gaming" american pitbull terrier. i wouldn't want my AMERICAN BULLIES anywhere near it.



give me sometime before you start in on my dead dog and friends so i can say it all oevr again. i didn't think i would be made out to be an idiot so i didn't think i would have to sit here and explain myself. perhaps i have different opinion and perspective after actually going there and not just reading the web page. is this not possible? my opinion has developed through experiance and seeing facts and knowing these people. oh and do you want to know how to REALLY piss of an akc handler with an am staff?? tell them "nice pitbull!" it's funny shit man.. hhahahahah fanatics are so easy..
__________________
:cheers:

Last edited by Mr. Bleezy; 05-22-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 10:33 PM   #147 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bleezy
oh yeah! you should have seen when this handler i know showed a black and white standard! the judge got so mad she said i can't believe she brought that mutant in here! lol the lady still can't win with that judge after that. the same thing happens on blue poodles with some judges for the same reason you guys hate blue pits. i loved the term mutant! i never said everything you guys are saying is false. you have been putting words in my mouth the whole time. ask pheonix we have been laughing about it in pms for sec now. okay you guys don't think i know my stuff i am going to prove it to you once and for all. give me sec before you start bashing me, putting words in my mouth, and highlighting fragments of what i am saying. you guys really need to read more than just what you want to here. to prove my point i am about to go outside myself here and give one you a complement before i take the time to explain to you all everything you could just read throughout the history of this forum and most commonly www.riospitbull.com

this here is perfect example of "conditioned," "real" "gaming" american pitbull terrier. i wouldn't want my AMERICAN BULLIES anywhere near it.



give me sometime before you start in on my dead dog and friends so i can say it all oevr again. i didn't think i would be made out to be an idiot so i didn't think i would have to sit here and explain myself. perhaps i have different opinion and perspective after actually going there and not just reading the web page. is this not possible? my opinion has developed through experiance and seeing facts and knowing these people. oh and do you want to know how to REALLY piss of an akc handler with an am staff?? tell them "nice pitbull!" it's funny shit man.. hhahahahah fanatics are so easy..
actually i did say 1 thing you guys are saying is false. that one thing i am saying, and i will say till i die, is, PITFALL BREEDS QUALITY AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS. I didn't say every dog they breed fits that description. however the do still breed them. you ever thought they may not breed thjem for a reason? they don't show them because people in atlanta especially in the black community, fight them.
__________________
:cheers:
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #148 (permalink)
 
NesOne's Avatar
 

1x Dog of the Month
NesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moon
NesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bleezy
oh and do you want to know how to REALLY piss off an akc handler with an am staff?? tell them "nice pitbull!" it's funny shit man.. hhahahahah fanatics are so easy..
I'm going to try that one, the 1st time I get the chance.
__________________
Life's a Joke... and Death is the Punchline.
NesOne is offline  
Old 05-22-2008, 11:18 PM   #149 (permalink)
Platinum VIP Member
 
Marty's Avatar
 

1x Dog of the Month
Marty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninja
Marty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninjaMarty reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bleezy
actually i did say 1 thing you guys are saying is false. that one thing i am saying, and i will say till i die, is, PITFALL BREEDS QUALITY AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS. I didn't say every dog they breed fits that description. however the do still breed them. you ever thought they may not breed thjem for a reason? they don't show them because people in atlanta especially in the black community, fight them.
Mr. Bleezy with all due respect... you are wrong with what I put in bold, These people don't know what an APBT is my friend... show me one dog/ped (APBT) that looked like theirs 20/30 years ago and I'll come kiss your ass

Look up the history my friend, you want find those shit eaters back then
__________________

Marty is offline  
Old 05-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #150 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty
Mr. Bleezy with all due respect... you are wrong with what I put in bold, These people don't know what an APBT is my friend... show me one dog/ped (APBT) that looked like theirs 20/30 years ago and I'll come kiss your ass

Look up the history my friend, you want find those shit eaters back then

you know dude after that i just don't care anymore. i just got done writing damn near 3 pages explaining myself but it was so easy for me to just highlight it and backspace. i don't have their dogs petagrees except my dead dogs. i am not ready to pull that out along with his molded paw print which i plan to frame and make into a shrine to my lost family member. i have seen dogs bred just like yours there, so eat shit and die. the breed is in a cross roads and like i said in the very beginning if you have a problem with people registering their dogs as pitbulls that are am bullies, take it up with the ukc. they aren't the ones cross breeding. at least the abkc is doing something about it. until you own a well bred am bully don't tell me they aren't better family members. the ukc shouldn't allow such a large size range so don't blame pitfall for giving consumer what they want, and not giving crooked dog fighters a chance to do something with their dogs.. i know the history and breed standards of pits, am staffs and am bullies. oh and ban dogs.. pitfall is breeding and selling pets online. their dogs don't have health problems. if you saw them in real life, and knew nothing of the purest view on the american pitbull terrier, you would say damn i want one of those. then when you took it home, and it laid around all day, and acted like a sweetie pie, with no "gameness" at all, you would say i love this dog. you think they are doing something bad for your breed? people who encounter those dogs get a better perception of a pit then the one's who meet the og gaming lines. yeah the gaming dogs are are good with people, but seriously, unless it was VERY carefully bred, you can't always trust them. i have seen a woman's arm crushed in 10 places and mutilated for no reason what so ever at a vet i worked at. it's not like they are breeding mean dogs, or big ones thinking they are going to fight better cause they are just stupid black people. why don't you guys just go ahead and say what you really think! they breed quality dogs whether it is actually an american pitbull terrier or not. my dog, pluto had more game drive than just about an pit i have ever met. his head had some bully traits maybe more so than the terrier end of things. but the truth is, he would have done well in show and i could have finished if i had the time or really cared. maybe some judges would have had a problem with the blue, some wouldn't. it's all an opinion. just like you have yours, but since you live so close why don't you just hit him up and take a look. he has more than just that. i have seen preci canarios , italian mastiffs, english bulldogs, olde english bulldogs,"real" american pitbull terriers, am staffs, am bullies, and just some straight big ass pits. to me their is difference in all of them. if you don't think i believe it or pitfall does too then read that sentence again cause it's a fact. no telling what else they have breed for the love of animals, i'm not there the whole time, so i'm not trying to act like i know more than that. they love their dogs. they breed good ones. and they treat them well despite walking it with a chain in a photograph. they don't have skin issues or health problems so fuck off. i was going to give you guys a clue that i was for real, but dumb asses like yourself are too busy hating. it's obvious you guys are going to talk whatever you want because you haven't a mature bone in your body. maybe it was a stretch to say pluto could have been a prize fighter, but who knows cause i don't do that to my dogs nor do waste my time conditioning him. and for the record everyone here knows blues can work as good as any and that's a straight up fact.. you don't like the recessive gene who cares. the issues that came along with that were bred out a long time ago. so keep runnin that dog of yours bro. whatever makes you think your doing something good for the breed. people like me are busy really doing it. oh yeah and i never said they "stretch" their photos. Sure they take pictures of their dogs at angles that make them look bigger. ofcourse they zoom in and crop them so they look cool. they aren't trying to sell dogs to you, or people who are looking for dogs they can fight. they are selling them to people who don't need those dogs anyway. especially over the internet. hell they don't even need the internet. their site isn't updated 90% of the time. so go fuck yourself. that was the last compliment i ever give a douche bag like you. i'm off to try and save some bullies..
__________________
:cheers:

Last edited by Mr. Bleezy; 05-23-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
atomic, dogg, magazine



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull