Atomic Dogg Magazine - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

           
   

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > General Pitbull Forums > General Discussion



GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Posts: 264

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac


There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
 

cane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninja
cane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninja
I hope the owner does chime in with a response to this thred,ive talked to him before through email and all he did was talk [email protected]# it was funny really.
And as far as a blue dog is concerned,those dogs are usually at least 50% amstaff,blue color dosent come from apbt...
cane76 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cane76
I hope the owner does chime in with a response to this thred,ive talked to him before through email and all he did was talk [email protected]# it was funny really.
And as far as a blue dog is concerned,those dogs are usually at least 50% amstaff,blue color dosent come from apbt...
i really doubt he has time to feed into a bunch of ranting children. he is probably laughing while reading it from his palm pilot laying around with a bunch of hot chicks by his pool.. seriously though, everyone here should be more focused on coming together to fight all the bs pit discrimination rather than discriminating against those who could actually do something positive for the breed. haters don't help pitbulls.
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
 

cane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninja
cane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninja
So what exactly is a "hater"?Somebodywho tells it like it is?
I'd be a fan of the kennel if i was in the market for a overdone "staff",or a staff/catahoula cross so i could get some of that rare "merle blood" wow,wow.
If your happy with the dogs,good for you,but just cause you like them dosent make them correct in type or even pure bred,it just means your a fan,probably because your all up on the dudes jock.Just what they need,another groupie,lol....................................... ................................

Last edited by cane76; 05-14-2008 at 10:18 PM.
cane76 is offline  
 
Old 05-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
 
bluefamily's Avatar
 

bluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninja
bluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninjabluefamily reputation ninja
who is this??

Who is Big Boi?---Well I figured it out by now that he is some rapper but names don't impress me. The "product" does. In the long run, the product speaks for itself.
__________________
APBT or AMBULLY the BSL doesn't discriminate. HSUS kills both.

If it has teeth it will bite and if it has hooves it will kick
bluefamily is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 10:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
 

Msmith1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefamily
Who is Big Boi?---Well I figured it out by now that he is some rapper but names don't impress me. The "product" does. In the long run, the product speaks for itself.

thank you!


also i don't care if he is reading this and who cares if he is rich so what! i could care less i just don't like his dogs it's my opinion. Go on a bully forum and mention "pitfall kennels" everyone is going to bash that kennel not because they are "hating" not because he is related to Big Boi or is rich but because of how their dogs are. Yes they do have a nice yard with the kennels good for him but shit if you had mad money then you would have a amazing set up also! Everyone thinks that their dog is the best and better then everyone elses....but I'm telling you look at the site "rare blue pit bulls" blues aren't rare there is no such thing as a "rare pit bull" he doesn't have pedigree info on his dogs... I would love to know his dogs peds...
Msmith1 is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
jessica
 
hell no they wont go's Avatar
 

hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
big boi is an outcast member.

my turn off point is he bred merles and passed them off as pure breds. i just generally hate the fact he tries to pass of bullies as pits.

and for those of you who think there is nothing wrong with the merle gene think again it comes with some problems. pitfall kennels to be blunt is a pretty damb crappy kennel think not check out some other great kennels and see what they are about. i suggest checking out ofk's web site now that is what a kennel should look like!
__________________
Originally Posted by Shes Got Heart
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in groups... they know more stupid people.

You can take a break from life...but trust me...life wont take a break from you!!!

hell no they wont go is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 04:37 AM   #22 (permalink)
 
Mr. Bleezy's Avatar
 

Mr. Bleezy has a spectacular aura about
Mr. Bleezy is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 05:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
 

cane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninja
cane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninjacane76 reputation ninja
"This is in response to hell no they wont goes" negitive rep points she so graciously awarded me.....
Blue is the color of the amstaff,not the apbt,you cant find one count "em"one pure bred apbt,meaning never crossed to amstaff that was blue,if you can provide the pedigree and the photo,if you cant do this[which you definetly cant]then chillout and do your research,the only dog ever that was blue and had fights reported was 75% amstaff.Blue is the trait of a closed amstaff gene pool,just as red was the result of in/breeding in the old country,therefore,any dog that is blue,go back in its ped,and you will find considerable amstaff linage,fact.this goes for re,gotti,watchdog,grayline and every other blueline which all go back to ruffian dogs founded of of tudors blackjack,sorry,those are the facts,if you dont know then dont speak on it....................
cane76 is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
 

Phoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moon
Phoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moon
Did you guys know that blue appeared in the old family line of apbts? it did not occur often, but the old familyline, due to inbreeding, ended up with the red nose and sometimes put out a blue here and there.(and they were small dogs,too) The term Blue Paul comes to mind.
Amstaffs come from APBTs. Colby dogs were registered in the early batch for AKC. John Hadley pushed for AKC recognition.
Merle also popped up occasionally. I have seen an ADBA dog (red merle)
before Catahoulas were known about. My personal belief is that the APBT was mixed with a hound to get the CAtahoula anyway. the Plott hound came to be by mixing pits with hound to give them more heart and drive. Thats why some Plotts have a pit like bark instead of the hound drawl.
Plus, if you understand genetics and how they work, no matter how you breed ,we still dont know eveything there is to know about coat color inheritance.
I know some kennelwas mixing in Catahoula blood and hanging papers,but that does not mean merle=mixed.
Phoenix is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
 
BlueBull's Avatar
 

BlueBull is a jewel in the roughBlueBull is a jewel in the roughBlueBull is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueBull
Cane.. while blue APBTs are rare they popped up from time to time. there are more than a few gamedogs that were blue and they definately were not crossed out to Staff blood.
That said i dont think that any of the ones that you see these days would qualify... or the ones that would you will never see because of the stigma that follows the blue dogs a breeder that produced a blue pup from a legit APBT breeding would never let it out... it would raise eybrows at thier program. A blue pup would likely be culled.
__________________
Warning: The previous is my personal opinion based on the knowledge i have gained over the past few years, you may disagree with some or all of the aforementioned but unless you can give me solid hard FACTS to support your argument, dont expect to change my mind.
That is all.
BlueBull is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
 

Phoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moon
Phoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moonPhoenix reputation is over the moon
okay, having said that, im hiding........lol just kidding
John Wayne is a merle APBT in The Truth about the APBT-R.Stratton
He says merle is an odd color for a pit.
I saw a few here and there in the late 80's early 90's issues of the Gazette too, besides the one I saw in person (at an ADBA event)
Phoenix is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 03:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
 

Msmith1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith1
Mr. Bleezy- you posted up a picture of the dog you said you got off of pitfall kennels... He looks good did you get him off two of the dogs posted on the web? because if you did then either they are stretching the images trying to make their dogs look big or they stuff them with food to make them look big because these dogs are Ambullies and they say there pits blah blah blah but what I'm saying is your boy looks good compared to those dogs and it makes me question there dogs...you know?

i still didn't get my question answered I guess I was right lol!
Msmith1 is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
 
BlueBull's Avatar
 

BlueBull is a jewel in the roughBlueBull is a jewel in the roughBlueBull is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueBull
Merle is a color that i KNOW was being brought into the breed by crossing in CLDs... recently. this was evident as the color started flourishing out of the south, platinum pitbulls in lousiana was one of the real pioneers of the color.
of course the CLD is a breed that is based in the south and is used regularly as a catch dog. The catahoula bulldog is a common cross of the CLD and bull breeds (usually the AB). so its not a cross that has never been done, its jsut that people saw a way to make a new fad color and make some money off of people thirst for something different.

I have heard of a few times in the old days where a dog was born and the color was unknown to them... some people say that this was a naturally occuring merle color in the breed. i have never seen it, but i have seen descriptions of coat colors that could possibly be merle.... i dont know though.
__________________
Warning: The previous is my personal opinion based on the knowledge i have gained over the past few years, you may disagree with some or all of the aforementioned but unless you can give me solid hard FACTS to support your argument, dont expect to change my mind.
That is all.
BlueBull is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
 
NesOne's Avatar
 

1x Dog of the Month
NesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moon
NesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moonNesOne reputation is over the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bleezy
i really doubt he has time to feed into a bunch of ranting children.....
that are not willing to pay $3000 for a dog, you forgot to mention. Otherwise, he'd be here trying to make that dough, real quick.
__________________
Life's a Joke... and Death is the Punchline.
NesOne is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
 
BlueBull's Avatar
 

BlueBull is a jewel in the roughBlueBull is a jewel in the roughBlueBull is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueBull
A dogs value is based on many things... its not fair to say that no dig is worth a certain price because dogs have been sold for all types of money-

working dogs for 10-15,000 to over 40,000 in some cases
show dogs easily sell for 20,000 plus all day long
bully style dogs can rane in price from 300 bucks to as much as 15,000 for a puppy. To date the most expensive dog i have personally seen and verified the amount was White rhino, im a sure you guys know about htis dog. He was traded for a house that was then sold for just north of $240,000.

As far as prices go there are a lot of factors to determine what a dog is worth- what the dog is (looks), what the dog is from (pedigree), what the dog produces (potential), but at the end of the day a dogs worth is only the concern of two people the buyer and the seller. if the person spending the money is okay with it, who are we to interject our opinion of thier dog?

If something is outside of your comfort zone leave it alone.

Sidenote- if you think MOST breeders actually sell the dogs at the prices that they say your crazy. I have had the chance to woen several $5,000+ puppies for a little over $1,000. They like to put on a front and will of course dropp the price if you ask, but for the people that dont know any better and pay full price, even if it happens just once, its worth it to them.
__________________
Warning: The previous is my personal opinion based on the knowledge i have gained over the past few years, you may disagree with some or all of the aforementioned but unless you can give me solid hard FACTS to support your argument, dont expect to change my mind.
That is all.
BlueBull is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
atomic, dogg, magazine



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull