wet jet?? anyone heard of this?
hey ya'll i got this email today, i'm just wondering if yall have ever heard of this or if it's true?
Subject: swiffer wet jet
Wet Jet I recently had a neighbor who had to have their 5-year old
German Shepherd dog put down due to liver failure. The dog was
completely healthy until a few weeks ago, so they had a necropsy done to
see what the cause was. The liver levels were unbelievable, as if the
dog had ingested poison of some kind! The dog is kept inside, and when
he's outside, someone's with him, so the idea of him getting into
something unknown was hard to believe. My neighbor started going through
all the items in the house. When he got to the Swiffer Wetjet, he
noticed, in very tiny print, a warning which stated 'may be harmful to
small children and animals.' He called the company to ask what the
contents o f the cleaning agent are and was astounded to find out that
antifreeze is one of the ingredients. (actually he was told i t's a
compound which is one molecule a way from antifreeze). Therefore, just
by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the solution, then licking
its own paws, it ingested enough of the solution to destroy its liver.
Soon after his dog's death, his housekeepers' two cats also died of
liver failure. They both used the Swiffer Wetjet for quick cleanups on
their floors. Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't
file a lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to as many people
as possible so they don't lose their animals. This is equally harmful
to babies and small children that play on the floor a lot and put their
fingers in their mouths a lot.
Love with all your hearts and never forget
How good it feels to be alive
And strive for your desire
Just cause you can't see
Your cage doesn't mean that you are free
HERE COMES THE REVOLUTION.!!