Originally Posted by jttar
That's a pretty bold statement. Especially for one joining a forum and making this their first post on a four year old thread. Who is your reliable source?
yah i was gonna say the same thing. it's VERY hard to overdose on vitamins. possible especially if the dog gets into a bottle of supplements. but even then you probably just get a sick pup for a few days.
~ jo and Gotti Boi (aka Thunder Thighs, aka Jughead, aka The Doo Doo Monster, aka Sexual Chocolate, aka Mister Smiley, aka Sofa King)