Broken English Signs from Around the World: Insanely Funny!
Here are some signs and notices written in English that were discovered throughout the world.
You have to give the writers an 'E' for Effort.
We hope you enjoy them...
1) In a Tokyo Hotel: "Is forbidden to steal hotel towels please. If you are not a person to do such thing is please not to read notis."
2) In a Bucharest hotel lobby: "The lift is being fixed for the next day. During that time we regret that you will be unbearable."
3) In a Leipzig elevator: "Do not enter the lift backwards, and only when lit up."
4) In a Belgrade hotel elevator: "To move the cabin, push button for wishing floor. If the cabin should enter more persons, each one should press a number of wishing floor. Driving is then going alphabetically by national order."
5) From a brochure of a car rental firm in Tokyo: "When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor."
6) From a Japanese information booklet about using a hotel air conditioner: "Cooles and Heates: If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself."
7) On the menu of a Polish hotel: "Salad a firm's own make; limpid red beet soup with cheesy dumplings in the form of a finger; roasted duck let loose; beef rashers beaten up in the country people's fashion."
8) In a Paris hotel elevator: "Please leave your values at the front desk."
9) In a hotel in Athens: "Visitors are expected to complain at the office between the hours of 9 and 11 A.M. daily."
10) In a Yugoslavian hotel: "The flattening of underwear with pleasure is the job of the chambermaid."
11) In a Japanese hotel: "You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid."
12) In the lobby of a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox monastery: "You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian and Soviet composers, artists, and writers are buried daily except Thursday."
13) In an Austrian hotel catering to skiers: "Not to perambulate the corridors in the hours of repose in the boots of ascension."
14) On the menu of a Swiss restaurant: "Our wines leave you nothing to hope for."
15) Outside a Hong Kong tailor shop: "Ladies may have a fit upstairs."
16) In a Bangkok dry cleaner's: "Drop your trousers here for best results."
17) Outside a Paris dress shop: "Dresses for street walking."
18) In a Rhodes tailor shop: "Order your summers suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in strict rotation."
19) A sign posted in Germany's Black forest: "It is strictly forbidden on our black forest camping site that people of different sex, for instance, men and women, live together in one tent unless they are married with each other for that purpose."
20) In a Zurich hotel: " Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose."
21) In an advertisement by a Hong Kong dentist: "Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists."
22) In a Rome laundry: "Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time."
23) In a Czechoslovakian tourist agency: "Take one of our horse-driven city tours - we guarantee no miscarriages."
24) Advertisement for donkey rides in Thailand: "Would you like to ride on your own ass?"
25) In a Swiss mountain inn: "Special today-no ice cream."
26) In a Bangkok temple: "It is forbidden to enter a woman even a foreigner if dressed as a man."
27) In a Tokyo bar: "Special cocktails for the ladies with nuts."
28) In a Copenhagen airline ticket office: "We take your bags and send them in all directions."
29) On the door of a Moscow hotel room: "If this is your first visit to the USSR, you are welcome to it."
30) In a Norwegian cocktail lounge: "Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar."
31) In a Budapest zoo: "Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty."
32) In the office of a Roman doctor: "Specialist in women and other diseases."
33) In an Acapulco hotel: "The manager has personally passed all the water served here."
34) In a Tokyo shop: "Our nylons cost more than common, but you'll find they are best in the long run."
35) Two signs from a Majorcan shop entrance: " * English well talking. * Here speeching American."
Enjoy the laugh. :)
All in all, as you can see... Broken English spoken perfectly!
Broken English Signs from Around the World: Insanely Funny! | DailyCognition.com
lol. i love stuff like that!!! hahaha
lol great! i love translation errors...i guess pepsi did bad in asia so didnt kfc...not sure if this was how the exact words were translated but for pepsi it was about since it is so good it will bring ancestors back from the dead. kfc "finger licken good" in asia kfc it will make you eat your fingers off. again n ot sure if that is exaclt how it went but like a year ago one of my old college professors shared that with us.
my fave one "would you like to ride on your own ass" lol no thnx i got too many ppl riding my ass about stuff ne ways! dont need ne more stress!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map