WHY WE NEED TO EDUCATE THE DIFFERENCES! - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

           
   

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Pitbull Articles



GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Posts: 45

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac


There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Work them Pet Bulls!
 
Blue_Nose_Bella's Avatar
 

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
Ah, he may have a show quality dog, but isn't into the show scene so maybe he doesn't know he has a show quality dog. The article says the dog doesn't fall into show category, not that the owner says he doesn't. My point is that if someone forced me to cut off my dog's testicles, but I didn't have to if I showed then I would totally show him. I highly doubt someone is going to follow you around to a show to make sure you in the ring. Besides they say nothing about conforming to ABKC standards so he should drop his UKC and register ABKC. Ah, Americans love their freedom and don't like being told what to do. I have no problem with s/n but if I had someone ordering me to s/n then please believe I will have a huge problem with it.
I agree with both! If he wants to keep his dogs testicles so bad then he can just say he may show him or get a breeding permit like the city requires. I see both sides...you have the city ordinance that took affect in 2008 to require all pit bull type dogs be S/N so abide by it and if you don't like it then move. I know it is easier said than done but I would rather neuter my dog to get him out the shelter then to just let him sit there and rot to prove a point. It should be your right to keep your dog intact but rules are rules and you either listen or leave.
__________________

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Educate, Don't legislate
 
ames's Avatar
 

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to ames Send a message via Yahoo to ames Send a message via Skype™ to ames
That's what I mean. Yeah it sucks. Yeah it's not fair and needs to be fought. But do what u need to do! Show or neuter to get him home. Save the $10 a day and out it inwards a lawyer to try and get te BSL overturned! Don't make your dog suffer!
__________________
"There are two temptations to which people fall prey with dogs. The first is to think that biology counts for everything. The second is to think it counts for nothing"
- Tom Junod

“When you KNOW better you DO better.”
― Maya Angelou


ames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
 
FrostFell's Avatar
 

FrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninja
FrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninjaFrostFell reputation ninja
Send a message via MSN to FrostFell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nose_Bella View Post
You seem to come off angry in your post??? I can't read tone through the computer so try not being so snippy. I worked for many years with dogs and I would come across men all the time with small man syndrome that were against neutering there manly dogs that were just PETS.....Obviously there boy dog was compensating for something they lacked and I think it's ridiculous. It's a joke really, but whatever floats your boat! It's your dog Why are you so against spaying and neutering? I remember when you first joined here that your first post included that your dog was spayed? So how are you against it? Someday your thought process may change the day you deal with pyometra or cancer in a male. I know, I know, it's not as common as the vets would like us to think. But, it can happen.
Thats unfair and disgusting of you, that you assume that any man who wants to keep his male dog intact is doing so for physical endowment issue reasons-- rediculous too. What about all the studies done that show spaying and neutering, contrary to what vets say, has little or zero health benefit? Or here, how about this. Maybe he just doesn't wanna.

What does your nasty prejudice say about women who are against neutering their own animal? Are they compensating for a tiny hoohoo? Small cup size?

My dog is spayed because of health reasons, which I will do in half a second to save a dogs life because of a medically relevant condition. I refuse to spay or neuter anything "just because" or any of the trumped up health and temperament excuses that are thrown at me everywhere I go. Oddly, none of my males pee in the house, mark anything, freak out at intact girls, roam when girls are in heat, or become aggressive. Ever. Iv had a packed household of two packs (mine and my roommates) of 15 dogs, all intact males and females, all different working breeds and pit bulls, and guess what? None of your males even whined when girls were in heat in the same room as them. This is getting off topic-- but my point is, I see no reason to chop body parts off of everything I own for zero reason. Maybe this guy does too.

You are being really gross and feminazi assuming, and snickering, at some guy that doesnt want to neuter his poor dog. Who cares? Its HIS PROPERTY, his non pit bull property, to do with as he see's fit. Who are you too judge him and make snide remarks about his body? The dog has never, according to the article or information Iv found, had an incident of aggression, he is not being used at stud. Anyone harassing him over his intact male is rediculous.
FrostFell is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
 

dixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninja
dixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninjadixieland reputation ninja
WOW!I think you are really making this a little more serious and personal than it needs to be.
dixieland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
ACCOUNT CLOSED
 

9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja
9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostFell View Post
Thats unfair and disgusting of you, that you assume that any man who wants to keep his male dog intact is doing so for physical endowment issue reasons-- rediculous too. What about all the studies done that show spaying and neutering, contrary to what vets say, has little or zero health benefit? Or here, how about this. Maybe he just doesn't wanna.

What does your nasty prejudice say about women who are against neutering their own animal? Are they compensating for a tiny hoohoo? Small cup size?

My dog is spayed because of health reasons, which I will do in half a second to save a dogs life because of a medically relevant condition. I refuse to spay or neuter anything "just because" or any of the trumped up health and temperament excuses that are thrown at me everywhere I go. Oddly, none of my males pee in the house, mark anything, freak out at intact girls, roam when girls are in heat, or become aggressive. Ever. Iv had a packed household of two packs (mine and my roommates) of 15 dogs, all intact males and females, all different working breeds and pit bulls, and guess what? None of your males even whined when girls were in heat in the same room as them. This is getting off topic-- but my point is, I see no reason to chop body parts off of everything I own for zero reason. Maybe this guy does too.

You are being really gross and feminazi assuming, and snickering, at some guy that doesnt want to neuter his poor dog. Who cares? Its HIS PROPERTY, his non pit bull property, to do with as he see's fit. Who are you too judge him and make snide remarks about his body? The dog has never, according to the article or information Iv found, had an incident of aggression, he is not being used at stud. Anyone harassing him over his intact male is rediculous.
Ok in one sentence you say it has little to no health benefit but in the next paragraph your female is spayed for health reasons? That is just confusing.


Quote:
Iv had a packed household of two packs (mine and my roommates) of 15 dogs, all intact males and females, all different working breeds and pit bulls, and guess what? None of your males even whined when girls were in heat in the same room as them.
You've GOT to be kidding me..... You watch way to much "Dog Whisperer"
9361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
+ Young buck human puppy
 
MISSAPBT's Avatar
 

MISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninja
MISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninja
BAHAHAHAHAHA
__________________
Fact of the matter is, I trust dogs more than I trust Humans, not just any dog, gotta be a Pitbull - DMX
MISSAPBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted
 
apbtmom76's Avatar
 

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
lmaoo Goo, wow FF seems you need to take a chill pill, just cause we poke fun at someone does not mean we are poking fun at you. And who are you to tell us that we are petty and ridiculous (this is how it is spelt btw)? And there are tons of health benefits in spaying and neutering, just cause you don't wanna do it and let your dogs go insane from their hormones when around one another is up to you, I don't beleive that for a second, sorry just don't. I have intact and s/n males and females and can tell you it is really hard to keep a male dog from whining when he smells an intact female, now the roaming can be kept under wraps, but come on, lol.

Have a drink or something and relax noone here is talkin about you but you feel the need to defend a guy who should in all honesty get his dog neutered it is the law and he knew it.
__________________
Much Love,
Tye, Odie, Pip, Peri, Peep, Percy, Par, Owen & Wolfe & Wende the Chi's
apbtmom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member
 

zohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninja
zohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes Got Heart View Post
Ok in one sentence you say it has little to no health benefit but in the next paragraph your female is spayed for health reasons? That is just confusing.




You've GOT to be kidding me..... You watch way to much "Dog Whisperer"
SGH, theres gotta be millions of female dogs in the U.S. theres a good chance just by % that his female might have had a health problem.

i know a female who had some kind of ovarian cancer or w/e and they spayed her-that doesnt mean all female dogs everywhere need to be spayed.


Frost, chill man, lol!
zohawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member
 

zohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninja
zohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninjazohawn reputation ninja
[QUOTE=FrostFell;455944]Thats unfair and disgusting of you, that you assume that any man who wants to keep his male dog intact is doing so for physical endowment issue reasons-- rediculous too. What about all the studies done that show spaying and neutering, contrary to what vets say, has little or zero health benefit? Or here, how about this. Maybe he just doesn't wanna.

What does your nasty prejudice say about women who are against neutering their own animal? Are they compensating for a tiny hoohoo? Small cup size?

My dog is spayed because of health reasons, which I will do in half a second to save a dogs life because of a medically relevant condition. I refuse to spay or neuter anything "just because" or any of the trumped up health and temperament excuses that are thrown at me everywhere I go. Oddly, none of my males pee in the house, mark anything, freak out at intact girls, roam when girls are in heat, or become aggressive. Ever. Iv had a packed household of two packs (mine and my roommates) of 15 dogs, all intact males and females, all different working breeds and pit bulls, and guess what? None of your males even whined when girls were in heat in the same room as them. This is getting off topic-- but my point is, I see no reason to chop body parts off of everything I own for zero reason. Maybe this guy does too.

You are being really gross and feminazi assuming, and snickering, at some guy that doesnt want to neuter his poor dog. Who cares? Its HIS PROPERTY, his non pit bull property, to do with as he see's fit. Who are you too judge him and make snide remarks about his body? The dog has never, according to the article or information Iv found, had an incident of aggression, he is not being used at stud. Anyone harassing him over his intact male is rediculous.[/QUOTE]

lets keep this thread on topic.

bottomline, theres an american citizen whos bing unlawfully penalized and thats unacceptable.
zohawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
Work them Pet Bulls!
 
Blue_Nose_Bella's Avatar
 

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostFell View Post
Thats unfair and disgusting of you, that you assume that any man who wants to keep his male dog intact is doing so for physical endowment issue reasons-- rediculous too. What about all the studies done that show spaying and neutering, contrary to what vets say, has little or zero health benefit? Or here, how about this. Maybe he just doesn't wanna.

What does your nasty prejudice say about women who are against neutering their own animal? Are they compensating for a tiny hoohoo? Small cup size?

My dog is spayed because of health reasons, which I will do in half a second to save a dogs life because of a medically relevant condition. I refuse to spay or neuter anything "just because" or any of the trumped up health and temperament excuses that are thrown at me everywhere I go. Oddly, none of my males pee in the house, mark anything, freak out at intact girls, roam when girls are in heat, or become aggressive. Ever. Iv had a packed household of two packs (mine and my roommates) of 15 dogs, all intact males and females, all different working breeds and pit bulls, and guess what? None of your males even whined when girls were in heat in the same room as them. This is getting off topic-- but my point is, I see no reason to chop body parts off of everything I own for zero reason. Maybe this guy does too.

You are being really gross and feminazi assuming, and snickering, at some guy that doesnt want to neuter his poor dog. Who cares? Its HIS PROPERTY, his non pit bull property, to do with as he see's fit. Who are you too judge him and make snide remarks about his body? The dog has never, according to the article or information Iv found, had an incident of aggression, he is not being used at stud. Anyone harassing him over his intact male is rediculous.
Seriously...it's a joke....get over it! You are taking it way to personal.....I don't come on dog forums to bully people and argue with someone I don't even know. Anger management is a wonderful thing
__________________

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
 
angelbaby's Avatar
 
Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
I can see both sides of this argument the S/N laws In one way are great cause lets face it there are some scummy owners out there and producing a bad rep for the breed , having there dogs fixed would help in many ways. On the other hand if someone told me I had to do something well thats a good way to get in a fight lol , tell I cant do something I will do it lol. I think people should have freedom to decide since other owners of other breeds can do as they like. I think if there is a S/N law it shuold be all breeds not bias against one. there are alot of mutts and small dog shitzu's and poodles and such in shelters and small dogs bite just as much. If I was this guy Id enter that dog in some shows and class it as a show dog , I hate how people want to force spay , neuter down peoples throats its an individuals desision there are pros and cons to both sides not all good comes from fixing a dog.
__________________
Pit bulls are..... Beauty without Vanity, Strength without Insolence, Courage without Ferocity, and all the Virtues of Man, without his Vices.""
angelbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Pits Are For Chicks
 
American_Pit13's Avatar
 

9x Dog of the Month 1x Bitch in a box!
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
American_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninjaAmerican_Pit13 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostFell View Post
Thats unfair and disgusting of you, that you assume that any man who wants to keep his male dog intact is doing so for physical endowment issue reasons-- rediculous too. What about all the studies done that show spaying and neutering, contrary to what vets say, has little or zero health benefit? Or here, how about this. Maybe he just doesn't wanna.

What does your nasty prejudice say about women who are against neutering their own animal? Are they compensating for a tiny hoohoo? Small cup size?

My dog is spayed because of health reasons, which I will do in half a second to save a dogs life because of a medically relevant condition. I refuse to spay or neuter anything "just because" or any of the trumped up health and temperament excuses that are thrown at me everywhere I go. Oddly, none of my males pee in the house, mark anything, freak out at intact girls, roam when girls are in heat, or become aggressive. Ever. Iv had a packed household of two packs (mine and my roommates) of 15 dogs, all intact males and females, all different working breeds and pit bulls, and guess what? None of your males even whined when girls were in heat in the same room as them. This is getting off topic-- but my point is, I see no reason to chop body parts off of everything I own for zero reason. Maybe this guy does too.

You are being really gross and feminazi assuming, and snickering, at some guy that doesnt want to neuter his poor dog. Who cares? Its HIS PROPERTY, his non pit bull property, to do with as he see's fit. Who are you too judge him and make snide remarks about his body? The dog has never, according to the article or information Iv found, had an incident of aggression, he is not being used at stud. Anyone harassing him over his intact male is rediculous.

You can have your opinion, but drop the attitude. This is a public forum and you are not going to come in here with your rude attitude towards others opinions. If you don't like what they think or assume thats fine, but they have the right to do so.
__________________

The Queen
Holly Kruger | Facebook


God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
Dinosaurs eat man....... Woman inherits the earth.

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
American_Pit13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted
 
apbtmom76's Avatar
 

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
WOO HOO well said Holly thank you
__________________
Much Love,
Tye, Odie, Pip, Peri, Peep, Percy, Par, Owen & Wolfe & Wende the Chi's
apbtmom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
ACCOUNT CLOSED
 

9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja
9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja
The guy in the OP's story needs to suck it up and neuter his dog. It is his responsibility as an owner to find out if his city has any laws against the breed. There is no reason to keep his dog intact, if it is just a pet as he says.

As for this city.. must be a really small town, really 4 cop cars showed up at the park to take this dog to the pound? LMAO!!!! Boring day at the Sheriff's dept.
9361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
+ Young buck human puppy
 
MISSAPBT's Avatar
 

MISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninja
MISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninjaMISSAPBT reputation ninja
I fought to keep Stage intact for no reason. They were going to put him down after he killed my flatmtes dog then tried to reason with me about keeping him alive and neutering him, I disputed this HARD for no real reason haha and the big wigs of the council had a meeting over, and he still has his man bits and alive and I don't get any hassle from the DC
I think i just did it for the sake of winning, I WIN. haha
__________________
Fact of the matter is, I trust dogs more than I trust Humans, not just any dog, gotta be a Pitbull - DMX
MISSAPBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
differences, educate



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull