So I am extemly allergict to bees.Like I have a 30 second window to get to my epipen before I get into big trouble.So Im out cutting the back grass and on my last row to cut BAM I get stung by a bee.So Im like oh [email protected]
Just out of reaction I grab Copper cuz he is on his line to bring him into the house.By that time my lips a swollen and having alittle hard time breathing.So fast foward about 3 mins.I managed to get into the kitchen to where I thought my epipen was.Well [email protected]
its not there.Panic sets in I call my mom who works at the hospital about 5 mins down the street from me tell her what happen and called 911.Hubby is a work.So Im pretty much screwed sitting outside on my steps waiting for 911 to come.They come taking all vitals and stuff.Get me into the ambulance and start to get a iv ready.So im looking at this big ass iv thinking wtf and hes looking around for a place to put.ON MY WRIST.I allmost died!!!I was like your kidding?!So they give me some meds.They worked alittle and they decided to give me more.When they took my pressure before giveing them to me it was 160 so there like okkk now.Get me to the hospital they give me more.now there like **** after they gave me steriods and epi they retook it 95.So after feeling like **** for the rest of the day,Im still alive.But you better believe i have that epipen glued to me.
And the most embaresing part is i got stung on my butt