Go Pitbull Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 25 Results
  1. Health & Nutrition
    Hey All, my first post here and am a nervous pit parent. My almost 8 year old bully (1/2 pit, 1/2 ABD) ate "something" that obstructed his bowel. He had surgery to remove whatever it was (the doc said it looked like a peach pit or something, which didn't come from our house if it was). His...
  2. Health & Nutrition
    Hi! First time owner of a dog as an adult. Came home to the rubber gone off the bottom of her stainless steel bowl. What should I do? She didn't eat all of it. Should I let her pass it? Or make her throw it up? I wasn't thinking and feed her already. So it'll be a messy clean up. :/
  3. Health & Nutrition
    I made a tea and unfortunately the used tea bag i dropped on the floor and my four month old ate it. Hes around 30 pounds and it was an orange pekoe black tea bag. It didnt have a string on it and hes not vomiting or having diarhea just yet
  4. Health & Nutrition
    So today when my Diesel went to the bathroom it wasn't just poop that came out....in fact, it wasn't poop at all! It was a shredded up sock! Don't know how or when he got ahold of it bc he is NEVER out of our sights but it happened. Should I take him to the vet? He isn't acting sick or anything...
  5. General Discussion
    My wife put a training pad in his cage just in case he had to go while we went out. Well, he ripped it up and I think he might have ate some of it. It is the Simple Solution Advanced Training Pads. With odor control. Most of it is still in the cage all ripped up, but I think he might have ate...
  6. General Discussion
    I am really OCD when it comes to my pitbull, but my wife was walking him the other day, and he ate something. He bit it and it crunched up into little pieces and my wife pulled most of the pieces out of his mouth, but he swallowed like one or two little pieces. It looked like a small piece of...
  7. General Discussion
    Yeah I went in my room and she was laying there with my glasses but I can only find one lens and all the chewed up ends and the frame . the glasses dont matter so im not mad , just worrie about her How can I tell if she ate it ? I read on some site that I could feed her bread ?
  8. Health & Nutrition
    My little 4 month old baby, Percephone, got into my bag of Mini Reeses Cups Whilst I was gone earlier, which was originally a 12.0 ounce bag, and ate roughly half of it. She is a 4 month old, 25lb babygirl. I love her so much, and would be completely devistated if anything happened to her...
  9. Health & Nutrition
    the little devil!! we were out on the spring pole when i noticed a toad.. small one somewhere between a quarter and a half dollar size hopping in some leaves. well stupid me says "look harry" and i bump the toad with my toe to make him hop (he's a pup...never seen a toad before). harry...
  10. Health & Nutrition
    Not sure which dog ate it, but im wondering what i need to do next? Any information?
  11. Health & Nutrition
    He started foaming at the mouth and shaking his head, but he seems oknow,after I made him drink water. Is there anything else I should do? I have no idea if those things are toxic or not.:confused:
  12. Health & Nutrition
    So last night Bruce ate some left over grapes that my 2 year old son didn't eat to busy watching his ' up' movie. I seen him do it and at first I didn't think much of it but then I rememberd reading something bad about fruits on this site. Well this morning I got ready for work and take him...
  13. Health & Nutrition
    I found pieces of a torn up diaper yesterday morning. Helena has been acting perfectly normal, eating, drinking and running around. Just earlier she threw up a pretty large chunk of it. I hope this is all she ingested. Should she be ok?
  14. Health & Nutrition
    My son left a little debbie brownie out and our puppy ate it he is now puking everywhere i know chocolate is poisonus to dogs what should I do i called my vet and he said to watch him and to let him throw it up. does anyone have any suggestions??? is this something i should be extremely worried...
  15. Health & Nutrition
    i have a 8 month pitbull she is very active and super hyper and thursdya i get home and she is very lazy. wont run to me just stares at me. she throws up which seems like a lot of water so i take her inside and watch her. next day same thing...very lazy wont run and now wont eat anything not...
  16. General Discussion
    i always catch my girl eating things like shoes, heals, socks, sweaters, lighters, remotes, plastic bowls, etc. BUT i just caught her with a dead rat or mouse. but the thing is that it was a only its head (im guessing a cat got to it earlier). Im scared if she couldve caught something like a...
  17. Health & Nutrition
    My pup ate mouse poison...why we even had it idk...evidently my Mom put some under the deck years ago..and somehow a bit of it made its way to a place where my pup got it. We called the Emergency Vet they said to call Animal Poison Control..we did..they told us to give her peanut butter and 3...
  18. Health & Nutrition
    So I go out to play with Tanner today and I see a pack of strawberry/kiwi by his blanket, but no gum left...should I be worried? I am pretty sure guessing by the way he eats his food he didn't chew it but swallowed them whole. There was probably about 7 in the package and they are chicklet size.
1-18 of 25 Results