Go Pitbull Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-2 of 3 Results
  1. Health & Nutrition
    My little 4 month old baby, Percephone, got into my bag of Mini Reeses Cups Whilst I was gone earlier, which was originally a 12.0 ounce bag, and ate roughly half of it. She is a 4 month old, 25lb babygirl. I love her so much, and would be completely devistated if anything happened to her...
  2. Bloodline Discussion
    Have any of you heard of Rowdytown, Woods, or Reese bloodlines? The reason I'm asking is, because I was thinking about a pitbull pup from a breeder that are about 60% Razor Edge and the other 40% is made up those bloodlines.
1-2 of 3 Results