Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hosting company switched my servers recently, and I have been having a lot of problems with the sites since then. They should be resolved soon, but your reports on problems you are having should work. Don't report the sites being slow or generally sluggish, as that can vary based on everyone's connections.

What I need you to do is tell me as you encounter problems. A date/time and detailed description would help.

**** The database problems from earlier should be fixed, so if you see that again, let me know *****

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for me, it's just the homepage man. I can't open gopitbull.com
Well, gopitbull.com should take you directly to the forums. Got rid of the front page a while back witht he forum upgrade. Is there another problem that you're having with it?

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I have had issues with the database error for just about the whole day. I was able to get on earlier but when I searched new posts I would get the data base error screen. From about 4:45pm CST til about 5 min ago (11:50pm CST) I could not get on the boards at all.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I've been having some problems within the last 10 minutes or so. Submitting a post seems to lag, and then I get taken to a message that my post is a duplicate. As though it's trying to submit the post twice. Post still goes through, just have to wait out the error message.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I get that too Lindsay, but only sometimes and I havent been able too figure it out yet. as long as the post shows up Im not going to worry too much about it yet

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Yeah, it's just an irritation. Not a biggie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts