Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
This is my Ecko, he's not this thick now. He's more toned. I was still working out his feeding regiment at the time of this pic. It was also winter.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Dre Dogg... Razors Edge/Gaff

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
They are all good looking dogs, but I gotta say, Macho and Ceelint those boys are solid.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Zoey 75% RE 25 Chubbyjr.( < not bully line)

I will get better pic soon.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Wow look at that beefcake. Up his conditioning a bit more and he'd be steller. Great structure. I really like Bullys that have this look. Not too overdone.
thanks Nate. i agree. i also like a dog with a some size but still athletic and mobile. he's actually more toned than this pic shows. but at 73 lbs, he does need to ramp up his exercise. i want him around 68-69 lbs. we have some digestion issues so his energy isn't what it should be. at 2yrs 4 months he should be running circles around me. i'm working on it.
i will post more pics when he comes around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This is my boy Kilo..... he is 4 1/2 months, 40 lbs..... Still has stitches in his ears and are healing so the still look a little funny..... hopefully he grows into them! lol

Attachments

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
does KG have Tiva now? thought her friend got her

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I thought long and hard about not keeping her since she is not the direction i plan to take with my dogs. But I decided to try and do Sh and french ring with her. She is a phenomenal dog. Weight pulls like a dream too. So she will have a home here to be a good working dog.
Sorry:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts