Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we went out to do the bathroom thing today and there was a locust on the concrete. Poor dog...It's so confusing.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
The pics are hilarious! I love the curious puppy face. :)

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're posted in the order that they were taken, too. So when you see him facing the left and then suddenly facing the right, that's the part when he was jumping around it in a circle.
We had fun.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL so cute, I love the coloring on him very handsome.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Beware the Locust!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
OMG they are all so great, awesome expressions from your pup! SOOO cute!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha these are awesome pics bro. Pup is getting big :D

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pup is getting big :D
My god, yes. And the grocery bill has increased in direct relation!

He's doing much better this summer with the allergy we battled last year, he is still itchy, but he's not chewing his hair off this year, so we're happy!

Thank you for the compliments, everyone!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo @ the food bill showing it, he looks a lot better and I amglad to hear he is not battling the same allergy problems as last year. Should post more pics of him, he is adorable. Hugs

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am glad to hear he is not battling the same allergy problems as last year. Should post more pics of him, he is adorable.
Ya, his skin was really bad last year. This year, I've had to tell him to stop scratching or chewing countless times, but he's not bald so I guess we're okay...
I need to take some pics of him jumping for the tennis ball, it's ridiculous. I just got my camera back from my dad, so I'll try to get some more soon.

He's turning out very handsome!Is he considered a blue fawn or a sable color?
Thank you, I've been told it's blue fawn; he's kind of buckskin with a blue nose and white chest. He does kind of have a patch of sparse black hair on the side of his neck tho, you can see it in some of the pics. :shrug:

I love the 7th pic! He's all like OMGWTFBBQ GTFO.
LOL, ya I got lucky on that one, happened to snap it as the thing started to buzz at him...you can see his floppy cheek flying opposite the rest of his body, priceless!

Thanks again for the compliments, you guys.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Hes Blue Fawn :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts