Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok just hit the 3,000 post mark. now i gotta start all over again and do 1,000 more! will they start glowing once i get my 4th doggy logo? lol i know lame goal but what ev i want my dog logos to glow so they look cooler.

3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jessica....I think you need to get out more. ;) :p Im playing...I want glowing doggies too!
lol your prolly right. now that im working from and all as well. but i really want them to glow so the time i am on here i try to post a lot. lol. i get out at night...thats when the real fun starts.

3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'll get there soon...maybe.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,407 Posts
That is where we differ I hardly ever post on louge stuff. I did do a lot of single word at one time when Nick was here we would do battles on finding obscure words. Then we would have to look up the meaning before we could post again that was fun but no one wants to do that anymore.

3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Heck I didn't realize I had just over 7,000 posts now I want biggr dogs and glowing pink ones. Dave can you do something about that?
Lol. i want green ones when i get 7 thou then!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.