Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearing out some extra inventory that needs to go. Specifically 1.5" Collars. Free Brown Padding on these collars.
Forest Green Collars W/COLOR & Brown padding = $11.75 .
Forest Green Nylone w/ Brown padding = $11.00
Black Collars W/COLOR & Brown padding = $13.75
Black Nylon & Brown Padding = $11.75
Normally it's $5 extra for padding, and normally these collars range from
$11.75-$21.00.
BIG SAVINGS! Don't miss out, this padded collar sale will most likely be the first and last.
Nizmos K9 Supply
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Thanks for looking, if we can do anything at all for you let me know.
-Trevor Deming - [email protected]

·
Registered
471 Posts
I want to order one but have no bank account or credit card =[

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Trevor you are killing me lol! I might just hit you up for another one we will see what the bank accounts got in it lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Ladies Trevor is really awesome at working with you as I have no bank account either. ;) ANd I have ordered 3 collars from him and just ordered one for Oden :D

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
You can get paypal using a visa from cvs or other stores thr sell prepaid credit cards, I believe. How do you do anything else without a bank account lol? Ask a friend and give them cash :)

Trevor, you said the padding is removable? So I can take it out and still have him safe? Or does the padding prevent it from shifting? Don't know if it has other uses than for weight pulling.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
You can get paypal using a visa from cvs or other stores thr sell prepaid credit cards, I believe.

Trevor, you said the padding is removable? So I can take it out and still have him safe? Or does the padding prevent it from shifting? Don't know if it has other uses than for weight pulling.
I like the padded collar because walking my dog on a regular collar the collar rubs on his neck bad, the padding helps out so now there is no missing fur or irritated neck from a rubbing collar.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I like the padded collar because walking my dog on a regular collar the collar rubs on his neck bad, the padding helps out so now there is no missing fur or irritated neck from a rubbing collar.
Thank you!!! I don't have that problem but it's always slipping. But wanted to make sure it's cool without since is summer and extra padding would be extra heat I would think lol

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
Thank you!!! I don't have that problem but it's always slipping. But wanted to make sure it's cool without since is summer and extra padding would be extra heat I would think lol
actually the padding dont seem to matter when it comes to the heat, at least not with my dog. He dont mind having it on, he throws a fit when I take it off him lol. I say get one especially for this price I promise you will love it especially if you have a puller or a dog that likes to hit the end of his chain they seem to be more comfy for the dog vs. the regular collar.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I will not be buying a collar without padding again (except for a leather show collar for the dog shows)... thats how much I like the padded collars.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You can get paypal using a visa from cvs or other stores thr sell prepaid credit cards, I believe. How do you do anything else without a bank account lol? Ask a friend and give them cash :)

Well ya see lol I rent , pay cash and I get money orders for everything else . not very good with numbers and bank accounts scare the heck outta me .. even though I work for a credit card processing company lol :roll:

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
lol I cant decide what one I want! Hey Trev can you hook one up without the D ring? I would like to use an O ring instead. If not its cool, just figured I'd ask.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Bump for Trev- great man to do business with him.

" Hurry up and buy!" ( Asian lady voice from " Don't be a menace ")

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank You every one for the support and great feed back! And thank you Dave for the awesome opportunity to work with the forum!

we can do money orders, they are safer than cash in the mail, but im open to cash as well :)
the padding isnt removable, but like DirtyD said, it really doesnt bother your dog in the heat. as its not really touching the skin its not going to make your dog any warmer. :)

lol I cant decide what one I want! Hey Trev can you hook one up without the D ring? I would like to use an O ring instead. If not its cool, just figured I'd ask.
yeah i could do that, would you want me to put an O ring, or a flaoting O ring? LMK, we can do anything you want with these collars :)

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
yeah i could do that, would you want me to put an O ring, or a flaoting O ring? LMK, we can do anything you want with these collars :)
I want to try out the floating O ring, I put one on the other collar too and it worked out great but the D ring gets in the way at times lol. You are awesome trev! I will be putting in an order probably this evening, I still havent decided on a color combo. Do you have any suggestions on a good color for Diesel? I have only used red and black.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts