Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting all year for the stats to come out and we did it again!!
CH K9 Performance Knls Vixen's Fire NATCH Earns the title #1 APBT in NADAC for the 4th year straight! I was a little worried we would have dropped out of the rankings since I was pregnant and was not able to compete enough but she had enough runs and qualifiers to stay in there! YAY :woof: I am so proud of my 11 year old APBT who is still able to compete against the best of the best in the country and still win! This includes APBT's but she also takes down any breed she meets in her division! I love when APBT's beat those Border Collies! Any of the errors in the video are my fault! lol

Elite Regular runs

Elite chances

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Outstanding!!!!! When I tell folks these dogs can out work border collies just as they can out work any other breed at what it was bred for.

:clap: Your 1 awesome advocate of the breed......

Thank You for all you do for our beloved breed.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!

Damn near brought a tear to my eye...

...Tunnel tunnel!! Lol :)

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Vixen does a very impressive job at listening to your vocal commands even at a distance.

Good work and big congrats on your #1 spot. Does Vix get a cool ribbon to strut around in? or perhaps a trophy to chew on?

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Congrats Vixen, you make us all so proud!
Lisa, each and every time I watch one of your videos, I am more amazed at what you are able to do with your dogs. Good job :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Sweet lisa thats awesome!!!! Congrates girl you desreve it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's so awesome Lisa. Many congrats to you and Vixen!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Outstanding!!!!! When I tell folks these dogs can out work border collies just as they can out work any other breed at what it was bred for.

:clap: Your 1 awesome advocate of the breed......

Thank You for all you do for our beloved breed.
Thanks Stan! I can't give you anymore rep right now but I appreciate it!

Awesome! Congrats!

Damn near brought a tear to my eye...

...Tunnel tunnel!! Lol :)
Thanks, yeah I tell her tunnel several times and that means STAY OFF THE CONTACTS! lol

Vixen does a very impressive job at listening to your vocal commands even at a distance.

Good work and big congrats on your #1 spot. Does Vix get a cool ribbon to strut around in? or perhaps a trophy to chew on?
I work most of my dogs with big distance, NADAC is very big on distance and at the elite level it can get really big like 50 plus feet away. A lot of my classes I teach people come to me to work on distance work and I love teaching it. She win multiple ribbons from every show and I quit taking them, most clubs will give you credit for the ribbons you don't take towards your next entry so I quit taking ribbons. She has won many awards and has lots of plaques that decorate our living room ;) Thanks

Congrats Vixen, you make us all so proud!
Lisa, each and every time I watch one of your videos, I am more amazed at what you are able to do with your dogs. Good job :)
Thanks!!

WTG!! :)
I have no clue if there are errors, but so happy for you!
Big grats!
Sweet lisa thats awesome!!!! Congrates girl you desreve it!
Congrats!!!
Congrats Lisa and Vixen!!!
That's so awesome Lisa. Many congrats to you and Vixen!
Thanks guys I appreciate it! Lots of hard work has gone into Vixen over the years and I hope Tempest makes it up there with her for this up coming year. Siren is doing great in agility but it will take awhile before she gets the experience they have.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Way to go!!!!!! Am sooo proud!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Glad to hear! Great job :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome work as usual!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Incredible!! Great job!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great vids, and top-notch dog you got there.

Congrats!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Lisa I saw this on FB, but congrats again girl, Vixen is just to awesome :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Wow, very nice & congrats! :clap:

always nice to see the 'pitties' doing well in the doggie sports.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts