Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
289 Posts
UH OH..daddy got a new favorite...poor taco....

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I certainly hope Lugz Mugz looks like Lux when he gets all grown up.....
Oh, Jr. I got a hook up on those collars man, BedlamBully can make some kick ass stuff. She can also use ostrich and/or gator. I dunno, hit her up.
And yeah, Kat, I do like him an aweful lot.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
great lookin dogs. Love that red bitch. And that Cane Corso?? is gorgeous. And I love the look on Lugz' face.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hehehehehe, compliments for my Sweet Pea YAY! My red bitch is so balls to the wall, she's that dog you have that you wouldn't give up for the world.
Oh, the big one is American Bandogge. She's a Neapoltin Mastiff/American Bulldog(Scotts/Johnsons cross). Thanks again y'all!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
They are good looking dogs bro, you do an amazing job with them. Lugz..haha he needs to put the pink cadillac back in the garage!

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NO S***! I actually edited out his little red rocket of love for the DOTM pic! The guy is a walking woody, I think it's friggin' funny. He doesn't mount or anything, he's just always hanging out.

Only thing is that I forgot to edit out the shadow of it, LMAO

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
They are good looking dogs bro, you do an amazing job with them. Lugz..haha he needs to put the pink cadillac back in the garage!
lol...yeah what's up with that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts