Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
He's cute :) I love the one floppy ear. Dosia does that sometimes :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
i think people put too much stock into runts......he looks great and im sure has the heart and courage of a 150lbs pit bull.

I myself think I have a smallish pit..... dad is 98lbs and by the looks of mine he will wrap it up around 60lbs...... doesn't matter.

good looking dog :)

p.s. how much does he weigh??? 45-50lbs?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
i think people put too much stock into runts......he looks great and im sure has the heart and courage of a 150lbs pit bull.

I myself think I have a smallish pit..... dad is 98lbs and by the looks of mine he will wrap it up around 60lbs...... doesn't matter.

good looking dog :)

p.s. how much does he weigh??? 45-50lbs?
I would say based on 98lbs you do not have a pit bull. Maybe American Bully, but most pits are not that huge.

to the OP, your boy is so handsome! Love the ears as well :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would say based on 98lbs you do not have a pit bull. Maybe American Bully, but most pits are not that huge.

to the OP, your boy is so handsome! Love the ears as well :)
Thanks Everyone. I had him since 9 Weeks Old he Loves to go running with me while I ride my bike. It has been raining over in Florida so we haven't gone as often but he sure is loveable. We have a Yorkie Mix that beats him up all the time. He just sits down and ignores him. He is about 45 pounds now. I have learned alot on this forum. When I got my pup everyone that didn't know anything about pits were telling me oh wow he is a Red nose he is going to be HUGE. Great info on this forum.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I think he looks really nice, sweet lil face on him. Looks good.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
he looks sleepy in the pic lol...good looking dog

1 - 13 of 13 Posts