Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so ashley called me in to the room told me i might be interested in something. she said 1000 ways to die was doing something on a apbt attack so im like yah what ever ill check it. so i go in there and they're talking about this guy trying to steal a [] dog. im like ok i can see how this goes guy trys to steal dog gets head blown off... then this lady come on screen saying [] dogs are bred to be aggressive. her name is candy clemente and shes supposed to be a pit bull trainer. this really irritated me. has any one even heard of this lady and what the heck she is spreading misinformation just for a pay check? if any one knows who this is please send me her email id like to send her some hate mail

link to the episode to view on line its about 8 minutes 50 seconds in 1000 Ways To Die | Explosions, Strange Deaths | Full Episodes | Spike | Mister Death | Season 3 | Free Full Episodes | Spike

anyways if i type any more imma end up swearing and getting a ban...

also is it me or is that an american bulldog?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
definately didnt look like an apbt

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok this is kinda ridiculous... i searched her name and the first result i got was "shortys pit bull rescue" shes his main handler for the dogs it never states she has any history with the dogs aside from maybe the occasional dog she trains for a movie. how the :mad: does that make her a PIT BULL TRAINER? shes just a dog trainer. moving on i checked out the rest of the site like the history they took all their information from wikipedia.... they didnt even bother to included the american bully. i seriously feel like punting shorty and his :poop: head of a trainer right now...cant really say i didnt see it coming though

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That was an American Bulldog, no doubt! Man people are so freakin stupid!!!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
we should all write in and tell them not to bash our breed witgh their outright wrong and false statement

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Well atleast with the general public believing that is a pit bull no one will ever suspect my lil banana head. :) haha

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO Megan. You would really be surprised though. I got into many many arguments with people about Mack Truck. Every one on earth thought he was just a huge pit bull. I even had one stupid guy tell me that there was no such breed as an American Bulldog :rofl:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Yea she's a moron and so is Shorty! I seriously can't stand that midget and his crew of dog thieves!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
My email to her......

As a self proclaimed pit bull trainer you should do more research before doing a show and talking publicly and giving false information that helps feed the fear of these dogs. Drag weighting a dog is something that can be done to work on weight pull, treadmills are for exercise. To go on national TV and say that putting dogs on treadmills is what dog fighters do give the impression that only dog fighters use mills. I am a trainer too but unlike you I have actually owned, bred, trained, and CH APBT's. I have working dogs and do many sports like Agility, Schutzhund, Weight Pull, and also do Obed, Rally, and dock diving. I work my dogs out with drag weights and treadmills, does that make me a dog fighter? True American Pit Bull Terriers are going to be dog aggressive and the dog aggression is a trait passed on. Just like a Border Collie in a field of sheep, most are going to have herding instinct it is what they were originally bred for. I breed APBT's and yes they are very dog aggressive and that is perfectly normal. I can't change they are dog aggressive by nature but through training they can easily be controlled. As a trainer yourself you should know that and understand that since you say you train pit bulls.

The point is to go on TV and feed the fear of the public about this breed and also spread false truth about dog fighters is very unprofessional. Also the dog they used was an American Bulldog not even a pit bull.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
It was a bulldog and here is her site, common guys lets give her some crap for spreading false truths about our breed. I guess I am a fighter if I WP my dog and put them on treadmills....
Furry Visions Dog Training
SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING THE AUDACITY TO EVEN WALK YOUR DOG let alone have it outside. the dog in your avatar...wheres its baby stroller? it better have just been on dirt to take the photo!!!

ok im done:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Reactions: 9361

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yeah that sucks, totally a bulldog IMO, they probably needed the pup to look bigger and "scarier". Lisa that's a good post, I was bothered by the treadmill comment as well as the others. I mean I understand that fighters use those but so don't people who want to give extra exercise...

sorry for the side note, but I find it slightly amusing I guess or just plain stupid that in the story the dog is named Michael and thief's name was Vic.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Yeah that sucks, totally a bulldog IMO, they probably needed the pup to look bigger and "scarier". Lisa that's a good post, I was bothered by the treadmill comment as well as the others. I mean I understand that fighters use those but so don't people who want to give extra exercise...

sorry for the side note, but I find it slightly amusing I guess or just plain stupid that in the story the dog is named Michael and thief's name was Vic.
i agree on the treadmill thing, guess cops really are murderers. they have guns.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
noticed that to but im like really arent we a little to grown up for that? still chuckled a little though

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so was i thats why i wanted to bring it to every ones attention. i thought it was bull :poop: that they would air :poop: like that

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
true storys supposedly well based on a true story. i dont think they're every where and can catch everything on camera

1 - 20 of 66 Posts