Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted any pics lately... here's Kandi @ 11 months. Hope everyone is doing good. Haven't spoke to anyone in a very long time.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome back stranger! :D she looks great!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
She looks good. Filling in nicely. I love her white socks. :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. She is definitely a great nanny dog. Bout to start conditioning when I get done with my clinical hours in May. I'll have all summer with her and my son, so lots of time to work on her. Right now, pulling 65+ hours between work, school, and my practicum (clinical free hours towards my degree). not much time to work with either of them, but soon will change. :) Ready to start making some good progress. She's eager to learn and very food driven... should be simple once we get passed the bull-headedness

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks y'all! Here's one of my attempt to stack while lawn mowers and loud cars are disturbing her... (first attempt) lol

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looking good.. when stacking her, her hind legs need to be placed further back

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the advice. First time trying. Always can use constructive criticism. Will be working on her more over the summer for sure. Will have time to start going to shows and stuff soon. Can't wait to start making progress.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
She looks great girl :D I just came back from an ADBA show where Odie took a 1st and a 3rd and Peri took a 1st and 3 2nds, quite proud of my crew. Keep up the good work :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Thanks a ton girl, I am super proud of him and Peri, can't wait for Pip to get his turn :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Stop I am blushing, just love my crew is all, should come to Georgetown in two weeks and visit our show :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Kandi's looking great. Another bit of advice for trying to stack her... you can use a set of cinder blocks or a sheet of plywood or a table if you've got one. Helps you to line her feet up better.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am doing a lot of clinical hours until May, Tye, but I am taking the summer off.

--How do I know how far to set blocks up for her feet? and with her being hyper, I'm sure I am going to have to figure a way around that before I can properly learn to stack her right? Gee I'm ready for school to be over, so I can take the time I need for training.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts