Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally figured out this video thing ...kinda.. sorta lol. Its watermarked cause I havent decided if I want to buy this program or keep looking for others and I messed up putting in a couple sound effects at the beginning and then couldnt get them off but it shows some of the dogs that have been here over this past year. some updated pics in there of a couple of the white pups we had here for a bit before I rehomed them. Anyone have any programs they use for making these that you could post still looking for other programs { im not good on computer so need straight forward easy ones lol}

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Very Nice lookin Bunch ;) I had to Pause it a couple times, it started to Fly By,lol...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i gotta figure out the speed thing lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
I really like using the windows movie maker. I've used it for all of my vids. Nice video by the way, I love that song.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i had to use one of my daughters songs , not my choice but my lists werent loading ...Ill have to look into the window movie maker is it free or do you buy that as well?

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
What version of windows do you use? It should be preinstalled on your computer, in your start menu. If you cant find it you can go to the start menu, click run and type in windows movie maker. If you have windows 7 you can use the search button on the start menu. I just got my new laptop with windows 7 so I haven't checked out the new version of movie maker. But I'm sure it's as good if not better than the older versions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts