Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting dog mace for when I walk the pups, but I was just wondering if it works for HUMANS as well???? Because I am worried about other dogs coming up to us, but I am more worried about other people. I live in a nice neighborhood, but surrounding us is some not quite so nice places and those people come thru my neighborhood all the time... so I want to get some dog mace buuut I wanna make sure it works for people too. I ain't against macing someone, THAT's for sure. I was thinking about carrying a pocket knife, but thought maybe the dog mace would work for dogs AND humans.. I don't think I could knife a doggie... maybe a human.... but not a doggie.

ALSO. I was just wondering if it's alright for more than one dog to share a toothbrush.... I have 3 dogs, 2 of whom get their teeth brushed regularly... Bear won't let me without a fight so I don't try too hard, but Belle and Rudi are always up in my face so I brush their teeth... I use the same tooth brush and wasn't sure if that's... okay.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
yeah its fine, as long as it stays clean and fairly dry. If you leave it head up where the bristles can dry fairly easily, there won't be as much chance for contamination

1 - 2 of 2 Posts