Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i wanted to breed my (apbt? Ast? Abt? Who knows?) with their red nose apbt. Didn't take long at all!

I said "nope. She's got an appointment for spaying in 3 weeks, too many of these guys out there already".

Considering she was a stray god inly knows how many she's already unleashed onto the world as it is lol.

Don't get me wrong...she's the best out there...cuz she's mine...but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
THANK YOU :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::hug::hug:: ::love2::love2::D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wish more people had the sense that you have!

~Jess

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
Way to go Adam. It won't quit after she is spayed. Some will still ask if you want to breed her and when you tell them that she is neutered they'll tell you how you should have bred her and made a fortune. You are correct, she is yours and the best that is out there.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
I get that a lot with my boy too. He hasn't had testicles since he was a tiny little pup. And they still ask if I'd stud him out. My friend Aireal tells me I should, and then charge a non refundable fee. Teach them a lesson and make a few bucks while I'm at it. LOL!
I wouldn't of course, but it's entertaining to think about it.
Thank you for being a responsible dog owner.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah, I didn't want to spay my baby girl at first, cuz I was like, she is pure bred her bloodline should go in through her..and also when she gets older I would like a puppy from her so when she is gone, I will still have a pup from her which would be like having a part of her around still...instead of having to get a whole new dog and start over...

But then 2 things made me change my mind, 1. I don't want her having saggy boobs..it is not attractive and I wouldn't want her dragging those across my bed or carpet haha jk

And 2. The fact of not over populating, and not to mention, my wife is native american, and in her culture, you are not supposed to buy nor sell dogs, or they say you will "have hardships, and will become poor"

I personally believe that was makes back then when they were hunting for food to feed the tribe and if they had to feed the dogs too, it meant more mouths to feed...until I saw her aunt was selling heelers and they were struggling and once they stopped, they got back on their feet, and then started recently selling them again...so even though I am not native like her..and technically I could do it..(not breed to sell, but breed for a puppy, then sell the others) out of respect for her, I will not.

We have 4 dogs, never paid a penny for any of them. Even my pit pup...I got her, cuz I have a friend who is a breeder and he was moving homes, but the new home needed Renovations before how family could move in, so they are living st a hotel all this time, and needed space to house his dogs, he boarded some at someone else's house and some at mine, since I have so much space and a kennel already built outside...he pays me weekly for keeping them here, but as a bonus, he gave me Kahlúa at no charge(to sweeten the deal haha)

Long story short...I'm getting her fixed at bout 8 months, long enough for her gurl parts to develop completely but just before her first cycle, cuz I heard that sometimes once they have their first cycle two female dogs who once were friends might start hating each other, and I don't want her and Cobra to fight

Ps thoughts on that? Cobra was spayed very young..would she not see Kahlúa as competition since she is not looking to mate? Hmmm haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts