Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wanted to throw up some pictures from the last few days that I took. They got some Christmas presents, and have been silly these last few days. I've been off from work all last week and this week, so its been nice being able to spend time with my dorks. :)

Anyway, PICS!

200 lbs. of guard dogs!

Mastiff blanket! (my girl is always cold, so that's great coverage!)

Mastiff pillow!! (I love me a nice comfy pillow! :) )

BIG enjoying his Nylabone! :)

And Christmas pictures!

I hope you enjoyed! :)

Adrian

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwww that's awesome, we got our boys presents too :) I'm loving the pillow and blanket that's awesome.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww great pics Adrian, they look like they had fun and BIG sure looks comfy :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Awww Great to see some pics! Looking good :D They seem to enjoy the lovely gifts.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great pics, Adrian, but I especially love the one of you and BIG asleep. Too freaking adorable!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yay!!! It's Big and Bud! What handsome boys! :) :) :) I love the picture of Big with his Nylabone! Leo and Nora's looks like that 5 minutes after we give it to them. Their Nylabone is only half a bone now. They keep getting little pieces off it. They love destruction! Lol

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
What a CREW!! LOL I bet they cost you more in food than my 4 dogs 35lbs and down. LOL I love it, great pics... I noticed only one of you can fit in the bed at a time with both dogs; LOL Look like a couple of calves sittin on your bed.

Merry Christmas; Happy New Years!!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
some big doggies..great pics!

·
Registered
795 Posts
OMG, I haven't see your babies in what feels like FOREVER!

Awesome pictures!

Can't wait to see more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts