Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me why they feel the need to put merle "APBT"s on the 2009 Browntrout APBT Calendar and the APBT Puppy Calendar?? :hammer:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
yeah I bought the same one and thought the same thing.

P.S on a positive note I believe Patch is on one page to the left in the small pic!!!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong............

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
I just noticed that too on the puppy calendar. My Brother bought it for me for x-mas...

Unfortunately people meet with the photographers who may not know the breed standard and same goes for the the publishing companies and there lies the issue.

I had planned on writing an e-mail to the company and making them aware of it as well as sending along a link and a copy of the UKC standard. I suggest that others do the same.

This is where educating the public needs to be applied so that things like this don't occur so often

OK a little off topic hehhehe
My kids are in a few calendars this year... I posted it in a different thread

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually haven't bought a calendar for just this reason this year(these seem to be the ones in the stores)...I did look into the Pinups for Pit Bulls and the Unexpected Pit Bull but I decided to just make one of my pups instead.

I have had Patcheeno in my calendars for like the last 3 years!! What a little stud muffin...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts