Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool pics, looked like some large classes do you know how many dogs showed up?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a clue. A lot!!! Lol. The Ch class had 25 dogs in it, they barely fit into the ring and that was after making them line up in rows.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
You can't upload the pics thru photobucket? No facebook here :(

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thanx for sharing some pics :D

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
The CH class has 25 MALES and 15 female..lol there were ALOT of gorgeous dogs there!! Sorry we didn't get to talk Kristi!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
It was nice to meet you as well Kristi, I look forward to seeing you again soon. Your pics are great :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
looks like tons of fun and a whoooole lotta dogs! I never been to a show so I can't wait for one to go down in Florida. Thanks for posting :D

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
:)

New National CH Matrix's Buddhist Monk

GRCH Reloaded's Osiris of Matrix

CH Matrix's C.I.S. (aka "Kiddo")

CH Matrix's Digital Rain (aka "Terra," doing her "Oh whatever, let's check out what's on the floor" routine. I swear the only time that dog shows herself is when squirrels or cats are involved.)

99% sure that's Rudy's CH Dooney, who took a 3rd in the CH class.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah that my dude Dooney. Thanks for the pics. I forgot my camera so all we had was my phone, so I thank you again for the pictures.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Lindsey I didn't even see you, omg girl where were you. And Rudy CONGRATS as well as Monk omg I did a little happy dance when I heard that :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Thanks Tye. No lindsay was not.there, Diana showed Terra for her.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey I got part of the head count right :p Rudy I think i sat right beside you then. Im atleast 95% sure lol.

And bahamutt thanks for naming some them for me. I had no idea there were so many matrix dogs there

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Probably what was you dogs name what did it or they look like? I tend to remember dogs more then people for some reason.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No worries I'm the same. I was camped out by the food vendor in front of the holding area. the ppl beside me had a good looking blue dog. I think it was you but I know there were a couple at show so I'm not 100% sure. :)

Here's a pic of my boy

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hum maybey we right by the food I was lined up with my friend. We also had a lil black dog. How did your dog do?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was the black dog still a pup with white socks on it's front legs? If so It was totally u. Lol.

No winning but I wasn't surprised about that.
Overall though he did better. Me and him are pretty much winging it with the showing thing. First show we went to I didn't teach him to stack thinking he would stand on his own. Oh no. Little tard sat on his butt the whole time.
Second show did a little bit better but still sat a lot and was more intrested in the spectators then the ring. This was our third show. I've been working a couple months on getting him to do a stand stay; which he thankfully did in the ring.

What i don't understand about the moron is if we were on a walk and dogs were acting like that he would go crazy. But he does his best to ignore/avoid the dogs in the ring. keeps his head turned or focuses on me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts