Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll document the conditioning I do on Indie for the 2012 season.. here. :)

Let's begin with how she looked before I started.
Feb 2012

Since these pics were taken, we have been doing flirt, runs w/ the walky dog, a little bit of drag (about to be bumped up, big time!), and swimming/dock jumping.

so we got to here...
3-28-12

and then added in the spring pole 2 days ago, and we're now here. I can already see and feel her dorsal muscles popping. Love the SP.. and she sure missed having one, for sure! I need to lower it a bit with another collar. :)
4-4-12

and some SP pics for fun

I will keep this updated as much as possible w/ what we're doing, and how she's looking. :) ADBA is our goal for this year!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA That second to last one is so awesome! She is looking great! Keep up the great work girl! Can't wait for your pictures competing this year :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Looking good. I just love her she's such a beauty :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats great! I love to see the before and afters of a conditioned dog. Now we get the middle too :D

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
building a spring poll for Odin is on my list of stuff to do when the rain goes away. but these shots of Indie are amazing, she is just an awesome looking dog.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Looking good!!!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all! I will try and update each week or so with how and what she's doing! :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
dragging weight 4-22-12

Crappy vid, and my camera died at just the right moment. Going to have to enlist some assistance to get pics of her pulling. Also, our mower died, too... so lol at the long grass!
http://www.facebook.com/v/3805443337557

Some pics from last week @ Sch practice. Figured I'd post 'em here, too.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i just cant get enough of Indie! definatley one of my favorite dogs on this site! :thumbsup:

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful little dog, great work with her :) very smart/attentive looking
Thank you! :) I love my lil gal. Can't wait till I get her to where I want her conditioning-wise.

i just cant get enough of Indie! definatley one of my favorite dogs on this site! :thumbsup:
Thank you ODB! ;) I'm glad to hear you enjoy seeing her pics.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks, ya'll.. Definitely doing ADBA this year, plus we have UKC Premier in June. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts