Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3 Females Left!! 8x CH Gator

These little girls are ready to go on Thanksgiving. 8x CH Gator breeding, triple bred off Buford.. They are ADBA registered, will have first shots and a Nizmo collar!
here is their ped
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [334349] :: LUCKY LITTER

Alrighty then!! May I introduce the three females that are looking for parents !!

these names arent official :)

Meet Lil' Angel

and Q-tip

and big ol ms "Fat Mama"

here is a group shot :)

These pups will go to working homes only and will be under a contract.
They will be $400 plus your travel expenses from NW FL

Feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks GP!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
looking good man.. lookin good. I like the red buckskin with black muzzles.. AWESOME! I like the gyp you labeled qtip.. LOL Im good now on numbers but I had to give ya props on your litter. :clap: Great lil :pup:s you have!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG how cute. the little black masks remind me of Marley when he was little. If I was able to take on a pup right now I would so take one just cause they remind me of my old boy.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Ah LOVE little red!!! Great litter!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Cute little ladies :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so cute, loving that darker one she is gorgeous. Gonna make someone real happy im sure :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really love this one ;) Hope someone on the forum gets her so I can sees her grow ;)
actually I think so!! As soon as we finalize Ill break the news but she may just be in the GP fam!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Qtip is my favorite as well,
what a gorgeous girl!

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Qtip is going to Zohawn! We just finalized..

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and Lucky Jr. "Toretto" is going to be a force !!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Yeah, he looks good.. the pup pick of the 4 pups side by side, ... the last pic of the female pics at the top. The pup on the far left that looks like it has Jeep fold forward ears and has a dark mask... That lil pup looks like solid game..

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, he looks good.. the pup pick of the 4 pups side by side, ... the last pic of the female pics at the top. The pup on the far left that looks like it has Jeep fold forward ears and has a dark mask... That lil pup looks like solid game..
that is the Great Googly Moogly.. my pick :) and I totally agree with you!!

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
heres some more pics of G... for firehazard :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
hey gorgeous pups there HeavyJeep... Torreto is coming to good hands brother.. lol... (this is Torreto's new owners working buddy btw...lol) ;)
Great litter of pups and coming from an OG... Almost impossible to go wrong with this breeding.. Congrats to any & all who gets one of these fine animals..

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
pics of qtip please!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
yeah... Im seein some cinder about to inflame at the drop of a hat~ Good stuff man, you should have a doc look at your shoulder after you dislocate it from pattin yourself on the back; because you should give yourself a pat, its well deserved. I like that pup something about its eyes and demeanor in the pics.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah... Im seein some cinder about to inflame at the drop of a hat~ Good stuff man, you should have a doc look at your shoulder after you dislocate it from pattin yourself on the back; because you should give yourself a pat, its well deserved. I like that pup something about its eyes and demeanor in the pics.
haha.. rediculus (<-- harry potter version) :)

Youre too kind my good sir :) but thanks ! The whole litter turned out fab-tab-ulous,, with some Fab-jeep-ulous in there :roll:

They are all now spoken for,, pending :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts