Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know... I have heard stories about dogs acting strange when women are pregnant but good gawd... OUR DOG IS MAKING ME CRAZY!!! LOL! I have no privacy, he won't let me out of his sight, every noise he has to run and investigate, he paces. If I wasn't pregnant I would think he was suffering from some neurological disorder... His behavior has gotten more intense as the weeks have passed, and now its to the point were I am tripping over him every time I turn around. I know he thinks he is helping but this is just ridiculous...LOL:hammer:

·
Banned
319 Posts
how much do you exercise him a day?

I find that when my dog is driving me crazy like that they need to be worked more...

and esp. with now that they know its spring they are gettin to be a bit annoying.
I rode bike with them for an hour each yesterday and today we are gunna do hopefully and hour each of springpole.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I thought thats what it was at first, but he doesnt want to play more when we go out, if anything its less, he will chase his ball one or two times then he sits on my feet.

Another thing he just started doing in the last few days... He is nesting, puts his toys in his kennel, then fluffs his bedding, then takes his toys out and puts them in his bed. He will do it a couple times a day.

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol I didnt have my dogs when i was pregnant I just had my cat and I know he as always on me , id wake up at night with him on my chest lol,cant imagine if he was a big dog Id have killed him lol. hopefully he chills out when baby gets here ,might be tryna hide at that point lol.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol I didnt have my dogs when i was pregnant I just had my cat and I know he as always on me , id wake up at night with him on my chest lol,cant imagine if he was a big dog Id have killed him lol. hopefully he chills out when baby gets here ,might be tryna hide at that point lol.
LOL yea, he is not allowed on the bed or the couch but that doesnt stop him from sniffing the crap out of my belly if its within reach.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Aww I think that is sweet. My girl was always up my butt too when I was pregnant. She didn't nest though lol That is too funny.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Aw, he's having a sympathy pregnancy. How sweet. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you guys like the post, wish I had a video camera to set up so you could see it. He is pretty silly. And yes Nuke is my Avatar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts