Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I had company yesterday, it was the first day with sunshine and no rain, so I let the dogs out for some fun. So here ya go :D

Watching the girls play with Demon -

making sure everything is ok on the side of the house -

And this is him watching us all play, cause Orion is out, lol. -

Always gettin love from someone -

seez mah pretty chest muscles now -

you gonna pet me right mom-lady? -

this one is from Sat when we did heartworm treatment, that is canned food she has on her face, lol -

white boy has the sweetest face, hahaha -

I bring youz da ball -

you gonna throw it right -

ok I playz on da springpole -

Demon is a dork, lol -

close-up, look at this happy face, gawd I love this boy -

what mom-lady, I not doing nuffin -

look at this stance, this is my new FAVE pic of him -

look at my floor, he is the sloppiest drinker ever, lol -

I really like this pic as well -

here's some of the dogs together, lol -

MY RED BOYS! -

lmaoo you can see who really loves me :p -

and last but not least, just for BM and Auntie DeDe, Demon and the nieces after he played fetch, flirtpole, springpole work for 2 hours -

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwwwwww great pics they all look great I love the tweeker peeker pic that's too funny :D and look at little miss pooh all skinny now :) Great shots.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awwwwwwww great pics they all look great I love the tweeker peeker pic that's too funny :D and look at little miss pooh all skinny now :) Great shots.
Thanks Krystal, lmaooo at tweeker peeker, he does not like to be left inside, told him if him and Orion didn't fight that could be possible, he sighs heavily and puts his head in the window sill. :p Thanks girl and yes Penny Pooh is getting sleek and buff huh ;)

great lookin bunch you got there
Thanks Erik :D

i love demon he is soooo cool... i was so close to getting a dobie before i found leela
Oh Mike Leela would love to have a brother ;) Demon has a brother who needs a home ;)

if Demon stands next to the Tv, are you able to get HBO for free?
lol :p Actually if I put a clothes hanger there yes ;)

beautiful dogs
thank you :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you arse!

Ok I'm getting a little jellie cause yall be getting to take some awesome pics in yallz yards! These are great pics of the gang Tye, they all looks so dang on happy I just wana smoosh their faces!
Oh ROnnie, you can move in, Duecey boy would love the yard and we wouldn't need the guys. And you could smoosh faces all day long :D Thanks so much girl, I try hard to make them all happy :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol ^^^^ thank you so much, no reward, the reward is the love I get from them. They are awesome dogs :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
OMG Tye! I'm sorry I missed these! I love the natural stack pix of Demon!! He's just gorgeous! I love the pix Tye! Sorry I'm so late!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol outlaw_josey, I too am a HUGE fan of floppy ears but I am with you on seeing what his ears look like when the posts come off :D Thanks for the nice words.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts