Go Pitbull Forums banner

4 weeks ♥

Tags
&#9829 weeks
2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  DaiCa 
#1 · (Edited)
Gonna be posting weekly his growth process :)
Enjoy ^_^

Dai Ca (m) our 4 week old rescue ♥

New Pictures -->

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

See less See more
#4 ·
thanks ^_^ awe, yea it's quite the difference under 8 weeks. What's the youngest you get to pick them out & see them usually?

#6 ·
Oh wow, I suppose it makes sense, because their personality doesn't shine through until 6 - 8 weeks I was told, well I will be sure to upload a lot for you :) your avatar is gorgeous btw

#7 ·
Thank you. :) And from what I've heard and read, it has to do with letting the puppies interact and learn manners from each other and momma, in addition to being able to judge their structure for show- and pet-quality purposes.

#8 ·
:) , yes of course, that makes sense, we are trying to be a "mother" to him, trying to teach what he has missed. I'm so curious to see what personality he potrays. A lot of people say "I want a ____ (colour) PB" & go by colour, not personality. Those are people shouldn't have one *thumbsdown*

#10 ·
Posting these pics is just soooooooo CRUEL of you!! LOL!! That puppy is just to darn cute! I had the experience of raising a GSD X that I rescued at 5 weeks old. Best dog I ever had! I had him for 12 years and it killed me to put him down. That boy loved everybody. Thanks for sharing those pics.....now I want another puppy :D

#12 ·
I had my pup around 5 weeks too, so I know what your going to go through. It was hard to teach the mouthing without his mom and litter mates showing him, but I got through it and I am sure you will too. Mine is a super Mama's boy, I think because I had him so early. your boy is really cute, thanks for sharing the pics and I look forward to seeing him grow!!

Where did you come up with his name?

#13 ·
apbt2010 - awe that is soo tiny, heck he is so tiny it's hard to believe sometimes, thank you :)

Blue_Nose_Bella - omgosh, I read the first sentence & thought "oh no.. :(" lol ! Thank you :) GSD are gorgeous, you had him for a very long time ! We had one when I was growing up, only for a year though, got him at 6 months + I can't remember, was too young. He had to go back with the RCMP, at first they wanted him, didn't (we got him) then they wanted him back.. silly people. Any how thanks again :) you should get another! ^_^

k8nkane - awe your Kane is too cute & so is his sister! & yes he was lucky, it's too bad my Pom isn't well mannered enough to help me teach him.

ames - Yes the biting seems to be a difficult thing, he just loves to chew ! I'm happy to hear you made it through it, gives me confidence we can get through it as well, thank you :) yes he's quite the suck as well, my fiance gets jealous, because he is supposed to be HIS dog not mine lol I reassure him that it's just because I'm a girl :p
:D
His name is Vietnamese, Dai (Die) Ca (Ka) meaning Big Brother . My fiance is Viet

#15 ·
omgosh too cute! ^_^

#18 ·
Thank you :) Well it's a lot like having a baby lol . When he first came home it was sleep 1hr, up 30min to play, use the bathroom & eat; then back to bed & repeat. Now he sleeps 2hrs+ & up for maybe 45mins depending. He's decently crate trained now too ^_^ just the odd miss from the pad, but that's a given ^_^

#20 ·
Good to know, I was quite surprised how quickly he learned where to go (took only 3 days including the day he came home) & with the sleep/play, I am revealed. I can't wait till he sleeps 3hrs ^_^ 2hr nap is a really bad tease for me. He runs & jumps now too, it's so cute. I will try & upload youtube videos & post the links for viewing :)

#23 ·
apbt2010 - Awe cute, Cali is super gorgeous ^_^ how old is she now?

apbtmom76 - Thanks :) How old will Odie be when he comes home?

Ok, here are some videos :) The 2nd one I'm moving a bit with my camera phone sorry & he bites my neck at the end; I apologize for the cursing. I wish I could edit that lol

#25 ·
Awe she is still young & super cute. I love her colour ^_^ my friend who rescued the litter Dai Ca is from managed to get pictures of the parents, the mother looks just like Cali

#27 ·
I couldn't get a hold of the mother picture :( they took it for some file, but she looks just like Cali, but had a black nose & a little more white, she looked like a cow actually lol it was cute. Cali reminds me of her ^_^ just doesn't look like a cow lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.