Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been about a week now, he's 1 week older, has gained a whole 1lb too since last week. Now weighs 5.5lbs ... but he looks like he hasn't grown :s maybe it's just me. Who knows

Enjoy :D

Dai Ca (m) our 5 week old rescue ♥

He loves my yellow sweater

Running to mommy ♥

Finally enjoys his other toys

He enjoys sitting there... lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awwww adorable, I think when you see them everyday they dont look like they are growing lol. that one on the bottom of the coffee table is adorable just wait another couple weeks he probably wont even fit there lol. I know mine can get through the hot tub bars { the area inclosing the hottub} for a few weeks and then they start getting stuck lol , bambi got in there last week I dont know how but then couldnt get out , funny how they keep trying though its like hey dont realise they grew so much lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
What a little cutie!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww adorable, I think when you see them everyday they dont look like they are growing lol. that one on the bottom of the coffee table is adorable just wait another couple weeks he probably wont even fit there lol. I know mine can get through the hot tub bars { the area inclosing the hottub} for a few weeks and then they start getting stuck lol , bambi got in there last week I dont know how but then couldnt get out , funny how they keep trying though its like hey dont realise they grew so much lol.
hahaha I was thinking the same thing, the first time Mel got suck under the table was funny.

So cute thanks for the update!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you're right about that lol next thing I know he will be so big. Yea won't even be able to fit under there, I cannot wait for that day ! Scares me that he'd get his head stuck. Awe that's so cute, as long as they don't get hurt of course. Yea he tries to get under the TV stand, but he won't fit. But he keeps trying ^_^

Thank you :) I'll have more throughout the week ^_^

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
So precious!! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you ^_^

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Celestial ^_^

cityofsin - why not? ^_^ there are plenty of puppies to be rescued ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww he is getting bigger and I lmaoooo at that one of him under the table, that is the cutest pic and I just ove his face markings :D Can't wait to see his pics next week :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I can finally see his growth, especially after his play time with Chanel today. He just loves that coffee table, first day home he tried climbing it & got stuck; he just sat there crying it was cute lol. Thank you :) not sure if you can see his nose well enough, but its red/pink looking, is it gonna fully turn the red? It doesn't look like its changed, that's why I ask.
I've got a few more pictures :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
He is just waaayy to cute! I love the picture in your last post the third one down where he is laying sleeping..he looks like a little piggie..LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts