Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my 50 foot long lead and working harness! Can't wait to get this girl out in the woods and let her go hunt them squirrels! LOL! That's just about the only thing she can hunt here in the city. But I have woods all around me to keep her working needs fulfilled. This girl is also climbing up trees now! She has insane prey drive for those little squirrel critters! I ordered the working/heavy hand walking harness over a month ago from Tablerock and just got it this morning. The leash was ordered just 3 days ago from a different place and they arrived together. I love the hunter orange color of this lead and it's 1 inch width which makes it easier to see in the grass, dirt, brush etc. Here's a pic :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yay! That seems like a long time but if it's custom could be normal?? I love my lead for Mel. In the woods though why must he always get the zoomies around trees and get us all tangled up lol.

I had a loop put in at the clasp I got sick of reeling him in when others walked by I had nothing to hold but lead and was nervous if one day he went for it and I got a Bad leash burn. Lol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's unbelievable I just bought the same one came in the mail two days ago so we can play frisbee an fetch at the park shell love it.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yes Amy Tablerock gave me a two week window to have it made to fit Bella but then they had some ADBA show they were getting ready for so it ended up taking a month to get it. I just took her out on it and worked her in the woods. She was loving her freedom being on that long lead ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
That's awesome Shannon!! I have a 30 ft for Ecko and the beach. They enjoy being free. Enjoy the woods. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts